KW vs Ozzie: Irreconcilable Differences

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want KW to quit being dumb and rid the Sox of the Guillens. :clap:

That would be awesome. There is one Guillen that is actually good, but I forget which one. Too much bad in the family.

hsvj60

Liked Posts:
I for one am all for us getting a new Manager and GM but I won't bash zzie's family for anything because as Bernie Mac put it in the Kings of comedy we all got some fucked up family members too... I loved Ozzie as our SS and I'll always remember him for being that franchise SS on some very bad teams but as far as the Manager of this team he did well winning a WS but his tenure needs to end for his sake and the sake of this franchise. If Ozzie loves this franchise he would move on to Florida or wherever and let his legacy that he still has here remain in tact. As far as KW he just needs to go he has gutted our farm system has left our cupboards bare and the ML club strapped for years with horrible contracts! KW needs to move on and prove he's the man somewhere else. I honestly feel these 2 guys are just sabatoging eachother and the club is paying the price for their hatred for one another and we as fa ns just can't get a handle for this team it really has no identity as a team.

Please for all of our sakes you 2 guys just move on down the road already
signed a 45 year Sox Fan

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's time for a change on the South side. Enough said.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Ozzie is fired this offseason, I won't even care about his managering other than the World Series win. Otherwise, he'll be just another awesome SS for the Sox.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Ozzie is fired this offseason, I won't even care about his managering other than the World Series win. Otherwise, he'll be just another awesome SS for the Sox.

I'll always remember him as the manager of the Sox when they broke the 88-year World Series drought because I wasn't alive when he played for the Sox. He's had 6 years now since the WS win to maintain consistent winning and contention and he's failed. IMO the front office has been more than generous to keep him this long with all the crap he pulls in the media. You could kind of brush it off if the team was performing, but this year has put the rotten cherry on top of a stale sundae.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll always remember him as the manager of the Sox when they broke the 88-year World Series drought because I wasn't alive when he played for the Sox. He's had 6 years now since the WS win to maintain consistent winning and contention and he's failed. IMO the front office has been more than generous to keep him this long with all the crap he pulls in the media. You could kind of brush it off if the team was performing, but this year has put the rotten cherry on top of a stale sundae.

I'll obviously never forget him coming in and winning the world series with that team. The team was magic and it was meant to be. After that, Ozzie hasn't been good. If he's fired all of the bad will be erased from my brain. I'm willing to forgive.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I for one am all for us getting a new Manager and GM but I won't bash zzie's family for anything because as Bernie Mac put it in the Kings of comedy we all got some fucked up family members too... I loved Ozzie as our SS and I'll always remember him for being that franchise SS on some very bad teams but as far as the Manager of this team he did well winning a WS but his tenure needs to end for his sake and the sake of this franchise. If Ozzie loves this franchise he would move on to Florida or wherever and let his legacy that he still has here remain in tact. As far as KW he just needs to go he has gutted our farm system has left our cupboards bare and the ML club strapped for years with horrible contracts! KW needs to move on and prove he's the man somewhere else. I honestly feel these 2 guys are just sabatoging eachother and the club is paying the price for their hatred for one another and we as fa ns just can't get a handle for this team it really has no identity as a team.

Please for all of our sakes you 2 guys just move on down the road already
signed a 45 year Sox Fan

^^^ This.