Kyle Fuller Deserves a Pro Bowl

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
It was nice to finally see the bears defense decide to play through the 4th qtr but besides maybe 2 games this season they literally let go of the gass in the 4th qtr for whatever reason idk but it seems to be paying off. The crazy thing is we are inches from being the best score defense this season and thats when allowing teams to march on us in the fourth qtr for reasons being, having a large lead, running down the clock, lazy, prevent defense all 4th qtr , offense is being stupid etc.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like they played better in the 4th quarter last night because they had to. It seems like the defensive play calling has been more conservative in the second half of games, (4th quarter even more than the 3rd) but last night Fangio called the entire game the same way. Hopefully they decide to play that way for the rest of the season.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
You spelled All Pro wrong. I see America’s schools are still suffering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am assuming that is a joke... My education has served me well, thank you very much.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I think Jackson and Mack are shoo in all pros and I think Hicks and Fuller could get that honor as well. All of those guys are locks for the pro bowl, and I'd say Goldman should be as well. Prince and Roquan, possibly.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's all about the pass rush, the same guys no longer have to cover as long as they had to in the last.

That is a bit disingenuous given that the secondary was also good enough last night to cause coverage sacks.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
I think Jackson and Mack are shoo in all pros and I think Hicks and Fuller could get that honor as well. All of those guys are locks for the pro bowl, and I'd say Goldman should be as well. Prince and Roquan, possibly.

Jackson and Mack will be starters, and Fuller deserves to be a starter as well, name recognition makes that tricky. But he balled out in front of a national audience last night, so that'll help. Hicks will probably get in as a backup.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
No ones talking about how fierce Goldman was last night. That dude is consistently a quiet machine. Great extension and home grown draft pick.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No ones talking about how fierce Goldman was last night. That dude is consistently a quiet machine. Great extension and home grown draft pick.

I've seen plenty of people giving Eddie his due props as well as for Leonard.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Jackson and Mack will be starters, and Fuller deserves to be a starter as well, name recognition makes that tricky. But he balled out in front of a national audience last night, so that'll help. Hicks will probably get in as a backup.

Fuller will be a pro bowl starter for sure. The question is whether he will be an all pro.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Shame that GB got one over on the Bears and stuck the Bears with Fuller. Right?

Erin better not throw another in his gut.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's really turned it around. Been involved in every game. Very exciting.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I was one of few if only defender of Fuller on a Bears forum I stopped posting on when others on the forum were saying he should be cut.
You definitely weren't the only.... Xerohour and myself defended him after he "was in Fangio's doghouse for not playing threw the injured year".