Kyle Fuller last 2 games

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I didnt hear anything from him after giving up two touchdowns one to the packers one to Seattle. In fact i saw a article that he only allowed 15 yards on 4 targets vs bucs and im pretty sure vs Arizona it was a similar outcome. I wonder why no one is talking about him...

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I didnt hear anything from him after giving up two touchdowns one to the packers one to Seattle. In fact i saw a article that he only allowed 15 yards on 4 targets vs bucs and im pretty sure vs Arizona it was a similar outcome. I wonder why no one is talking about him...

I prefer to not talk about him. When we do talk about him, it's usually about him getting burnt or him dropping a game winning INT.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Who the hell is Kyle Fuller? Does he work for the building?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I prefer to not talk about him. When we do talk about him, it's usually about him getting burnt or him dropping a game winning INT.

Or not getting his head turned around.

He's been playing very well, just needs to hit the jugs machine.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Soo if we dont talk about him good things happen ?!?!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was wondering why they didn't have Fuller follow Mike Evans around this past week.... often Evans was matched up on Toliver and luckily he did well or Evans dropped the ball.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I was wondering why they didn't have Fuller follow Mike Evans around this past week.... often Evans was matched up on Toliver and luckily he did well or Evans dropped the ball.
Toliver is the bigger corner.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think more people are going to talk about Tolliver because he's got to prove himself and Fuller just got top tier CB money, so he's expected to play up to his contract. He has played well but had no real splashiness yet, so ofc ppl are going to harp on the huge drop in the Packers game when Bears paid for a TD there.

TishLover

Liked Posts:
It should be 4-0
It should be 4-0
It should be 4-0
It should be 4-0

thanks for reminding......
(not blaming Fuller, shit happens)

but
It should be 4-0
It should be 4-0
It should be 4-0
It should be 4-0

:enough:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Probably because CCS wants someone to hate. Never mind the fact both of those touchdowns he "gave up" were offensive pass interference that weren't called. You're right though. Kyle Fuller had a decent game in week 3 and a better game in week 4. He was one of the top 5 graded defensive players against the Bucs. I still love me some Kyle Fuller no matter what anyone says. The only real gripe I have for him this year was that damn dropped interception against the Packers that would have us sitting at 4-0 right now if he had made the play.

To this day people can't get over the fact that DBs don't always turn their heads around in coverage to locate the ball. Which is the most common gripe you hear about him.

PFFMack.png

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tolliver had me worried going into this game based on his play against the Cardinals. His improvements between game 3 and game 4 were noticeable and TBH I think a lot of it had to do with confidence. I’m surprised at how many contributing rookie UDFAs this scouting department has found. I’m not sure if this is only a recent trend with the Bears, or if the entire league is finding them easier because the talent pool has grown?

Finding UDFA players that can contribute and eventually develop into starters is like stealing draft picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I like Toliver. Think he played pretty well for his first start and against Mike Evans. If he continues to start, I think he gets picked on quite a bit so hopefully Prince is able to come back and be healthy for the rest of the season.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Or not getting his head turned around.

He's been playing very well, just needs to hit the jugs machine.

He said he tried to during the off-season, but Howard was hogging it.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Tolliver could be something to develop. LSU is a defensive back factory, he has the skills and talent. He has had, and will have his struggles, I'm sure. But he held his own against 2 great receivers.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That includes deseans long run so he only gave up 4 for 33 vs everyone else.

One of the things I like the most about Kyle is that he's a cornerback that wants to come up in run and after the catch support to tackle like a linebacker. He has a safety's hitter mentality to his game. I don't know if people realize how rare that is from a cornerback.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Coach used to say "if you don't hear about a CB, he's out there doing his god damn job"
R.I.P coach! state champs 1979.