Kyzir White stands up for brother Kevin White at Senior Bowl

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
https://247sports.com/nfl/chicago-bears/Bolt/Kyzir-White-stands-up-for-Bears-wideout-Kevin-White-at-the-Senior-Bowl-114111574

Kyzir White will be a SS prospect with a 4th round grade. He is 6'2 220lbs and had He totaled 94 tackles with four passes broken up, two forced fumbles, one sack and three interceptions in 2017.

Kevin White has failed to live up to expectations for the Chicago Bears since going seventh overall in the 2015 NFL Draft.

White has been hampered by numerous injuries and has appeared in just five games in three NFL seasons. Hope is starting to diminish for Bears fans regarding White's future with the team, but his brother, NFL Draft prospect Kyzir White, took the opportunity to stand up for his brother at the Senior Bowl on Tuesday.

"I know a lot of people got a lot of bad stuff to say, but when he turns it around, you'll see," via NBC Sports Chicago's JJ Stankevitz. "They'll see for sure."

In five NFL games the older White has just 21 catches for 193 yards. After missing his entire rookie season with a shin injury, White appeared in four games in 2016. Before fracturing his fibula he recorded 19 catches for 187 yards in four games. He was then placed on injured reserve and forced to miss the remainder of the season. After getting the start in Week 1 of the 2017 season against the Atlanta Falcons and catching two passes for six yards, White broke his shoulder blade and missed the final 15 games of the year.

Criticism from Bears fans has been strong over the years, and while Kyzir has wanted to say something to the negative commenters out there, he's restrained himself.

"If I see anything on Twitter, I kind of want to respond, but I don't — because that’s my big brother at the end of the day, he said via Stankevitz. "I don't like people talking bad about him. I know what he brings to the table."

The younger White is looking to get drafted in 2018 following a solid two-year stretch at West Virginia.

In his two seasons he appeared in 25 games, recording 152 tackles, 14.5 tackles for loss, four sacks, nine pass deflections, four forced fumbles and three interceptions. White is viewed as a hard-hitting safety who plays well up in the box and possesses the physicality to cover tight ends in the passing game.

WalterFootball.com has Kyzir White listed as the ninth-best safety prospect and projected to go between the third and fifth round.

Want to keep up with the Bears during the hectic offseason? Take a second to sign up for our FREE Bears newsletter! Take a second to sign up for our FREE Bears newsletter!

It is nice to see someone stick up for his brother, but Kevin White is once again going to enter the season with the Bears with a monkey on his back until he can prove he can stay healthy.

[video=youtube_share;WigrlbziBUE]https://youtu.be/WigrlbziBUE[/video]

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Standing up for his brother. I'm sure he knows that his brother sucks though.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wrong brother. If the Bears should have drafted a player's brother it was Kendall Fuller. The best nickel corner in the league.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
"Hope is starting to diminish for Bears fans regarding White's future with the team"

Really, is that whats happening?

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Talk is cheap, let's see some results from the man of glass Kevin White

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Maybe we could draft him and transplant his legs on Kevin?
Good chance that he is a good genetic match reducing the chances of graft rejection. I think you are on to something.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good chance that he is a good genetic match reducing the chances of graft rejection. I think you are on to something.

We have another White, we can rebuild him?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wrong brother. If the Bears should have drafted a player's brother it was Kendall Fuller. The best nickel corner in the league.

Also Chris Long.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

Wait, we are talking about replacing broken balsa wood legs with genetically matching balsa wood legs? hmmmmm :thinking:

Antobears

Liked Posts:
Wait, we are talking about replacing broken balsa wood legs with genetically matching balsa wood legs? hmmmmm :thinking:

I know we need to stitch together some sort of WR corps for next year but actually stitching together a WR?

Maybe Dr. Frankenstein is available as strength and conditioning coach.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I know we need to stitch together some sort of WR corps for next year but actually stitching together a WR?

Maybe Dr. Frankenstein is available as strength and conditioning coach.

Did you see how slow Frankenstein was??

:turrible:

We need to get some guys on that Rage like in 28 days later.... At least if they don't catch the ball they will eat the DB.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
That's because the original Frankenstein had Kevin White's legs.

Dr. Frankenstein my friends not his slow moronic monster...come to think of it maybe he wouldn't be the best guy to build us a speedster WR.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nice to know one of them is standing.:beer: