Las Vegas Summer League Thread

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
D. Jordan is a pretty interesting prospect. He not going to be able to beat guy with skills, so he must go the Dwight Howard route. He have to work on his body and get stronger than everybody else, and physically impose his will. Hopefully, Blake's work ethic can rub off on Jordan.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
Dejuan Blair with the DNP tonight. He has to be out with some type of injury, as the Spurs would definitely have him out there in the second game of summer league otherwise.

Deandre Jordan with 16 points 9 rebounds in the Clippers game today. He's looking pretty good so far in summer league. Blake Griffin also has 16 points and 8 rebounds in the game, looking good again. About 5 minutes left in that game.

Hasheem Thabeet has been largely unimpressive so far in summer league.

I saw a little of Thabeet tonight against the Knicks, he looked lost on offense and frail.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Newskoolbulls wrote:
??? ?????? wrote:
Dejuan Blair with the DNP tonight. He has to be out with some type of injury, as the Spurs would definitely have him out there in the second game of summer league otherwise.

Deandre Jordan with 16 points 9 rebounds in the Clippers game today. He's looking pretty good so far in summer league. Blake Griffin also has 16 points and 8 rebounds in the game, looking good again. About 5 minutes left in that game.

Hasheem Thabeet has been largely unimpressive so far in summer league.

I saw a little of Thabeet tonight against the Knicks, he looked lost on offense and frail.
Well no one really expected him to play offense that well anyway. Defense is what's important with him.

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
In all the first half was pretty weak. But, some of my concerns about Johnson is being realized. It's easy to look good on the perimeter against guys that's a couple steps slow, but it's different when he's going against a legit NBA perimeter defender. I want to see if they decided to put him in the post to take advantage of his other strengths.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
My recap for game 3: Bulls 80 vs. Thunder 74

http://dabullz.com/2009/07/17/2009-...chicago-bulls-80-vs-oklahoma-city-thunder-74/

Anthony Roberson's Ben Gordon impression tonight was refreshing. It really gave hope that this coming season wouldn't be that bad...until a second later, when I realized that Roberson will probably still get cut, and even if he doesn't get cut, will probably not replicate this in the regular season, except for when the Bulls are up or down 30.

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
I've had about enough of watching Johnson at the three point line.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
James Johnson's shot looks pretty, but it doesn't go in very often.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
How did this idiotic little kid get a head set on? Someone should go beat him up to teach him a lesson.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Bulls win 90 to 84. That was one of the best summer league games ever.