Last hurrah for Konerko?

SaberSox

Ass Man
Liked Posts:
I'd be a little upset if I were Konerko. He had his heart set on moving home to AZ and was talked into staying. Then KW says "rebuilding" and now PK is on a shitty team for the rest of his baseball life.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd be a little upset if I were Konerko. He had his heart set on moving home to AZ and was talked into staying. Then KW says "rebuilding" and now PK is on a shitty team for the rest of his baseball life.

I would as well, but I'm hoping this team can surprise everybody. They've underachieved the last few years with high expectations. Maybe now that they're not expected to do much they'll come up big this year. :)

SaberSox

Ass Man
Liked Posts:
I would as well, but I'm hoping this team can surprise everybody. They've underachieved the last few years with high expectations. Maybe now that they're not expected to do much they'll come up big this year. :)

Indeed. The expectations can't go anywhere but up, right?

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully the guys that are suppose to hit, take a little pressure off Paulie.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel bad for him, but I'm really glad he stayed and re-signed last year.

It's kind of honorable that he was willing to give a couple more years of hard work to this one team where he's been such a leader. The team wouldn't have been/won't be the same without him.

SaberSox

Ass Man
Liked Posts:
I feel bad for him, but I'm really glad he stayed and re-signed last year.

It's kind of honorable that he was willing to give a couple more years of hard work to this one team where he's been such a leader. The team wouldn't have been/won't be the same without him.

Agreed. He's probably my favorite Sox player ever.

Baines3

Liked Posts:
Paulie is my favorite White Sox player.