last time we meat

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearsnation85

Liked Posts:
The last meeting against New England occurred on Nov. 26, 2006, when the Pats outlasted the Bears 17-13 in Foxboro, Mass., in a game that featured nine turnovers (four by the Bears, five by the Patriots).

Long before Jay Cutler's four-interception debacle against DeAngelo Hall in Week 7, former Bears quarterback Rex Grossman pulled a similar stunt, tossing three picks to then-New England cornerback Asante Samuel. Grossman also fumbled the ball on the Patriots' 5-yard and finished the game with a disastrous 23.7 quarterback rating.

The Bears' defense, however, made life just as miserable for Tom Brady, who was intercepted twice by Charles Tillman. New England also fumbled the ball three times, but pulled away in the fourth quarter for good on a Benjamin Watson 2-yard touchdown reception.

bearsnation85

Liked Posts:
lol yeah i notice after i hit the botton lol..

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The last time the Patriots played was my birthday. Rex Grossman pissed me off so much in that game thats where I truly became anti-Grossman.

bearsnation85

Liked Posts:
grossman

The last time the Patriots played was my birthday. Rex Grossman pissed me off so much in that game thats where I truly became anti-Grossman.

i stop been a anti-grossman, when if i recall he didnt start his first season cus he broke is ankle or leg and he came back when we went to the first round of the playoff and if i recall it was the panther that took us out because they didnt put miller or orton to start the game they went with grossman and they killed us, thats when i started to hate rex...:turrible:

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did waldo make another name?

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cut the guy some slack. He just found out Walter Payton passed away!:)
lmao. Blah Grossman! He had only one good month in his entire, uh, career. And the fact he couldnt even snap the ball... absurd. But as for that 'meating', thats one I'd like to forget. Its the new encounter that will need to be focused on, especially after lastnights thrashing against the Jets.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Berrian pulled a few Knox's on those INTS and just stopped and didn't fight for the ball on a slant route but Rex was still awful.

Key play of that game though was Tom Brady picking up a huge 1st down by scrambling and juking out Urlacher... revenge will be had!

Status
Not open for further replies.