LeBron to LA?

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hah would be hella interesting if LeBron joins Kobe in LA and Wade joins Rose in Chicago.

That would be a nice finals series :D

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Bron is more likely to go to the clips if Griffen develops into the next big thing. Baron is still serviceable and would thrive getting open shots, gordon is a nice 3rd option, kaman and camby are a solid group of defensive bigs. Plus he would be able to write his own legacy and turnaround another franchise. If Griffin and Gordon do really well, I wouldn't rule it out but Bron has no way to get to the lakers. They have nothing to s&t to clevland and the lakers only have the mle to offer.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Lebron is going to Miami to play with D-Wade and B-Easy if he leaves Cleveland.

fola

Liked Posts:
Bullseye wrote:
Hah would be hella interesting if LeBron joins Kobe in LA and Wade joins Rose in Chicago.

Yes, it would be a nice series. As long as you don't mind losing :p

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bullseye wrote:

Well, it would be nice...if you don't mind a 4-5 game series. Let's not kid ourselves here, LBJ and Kobe on the same team? That's just straight up better than Rose and Wade. Rose and Wade are pretty darn good themselves, don't get me wrong, but LeBron and Kobe is just an insane combo. Plus the Lakers' supporting cast is far greater than the Bulls'. I mean come on: Kobe, LeBron, Artest, Odom, Gasol? Even if one of them is gone to get LeBron that team is seriously STACKED. We would have Rose, Wade, and Noah I guess (seriously pushing it)...that's about it. We wouldn't stand a chance unfortunately. That team could definitely break the Bulls' record too if things went their way.