Let your frustration and anger out here, then let's move on

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Fuck, shit, bitch, damn, crap.

I am pissed, the 200 people I watched the game with are pissed, you all are pissed, this team is pissed. So we need a thread to just bitch and moan and move on from this shit show of a loss.

1. Packers fans I work with are insufferable today and bragging about their instant classic comeback. Fuck them.

2. Matt Nagy should be ashamed of himself. I don't want to hear that this system is new, the players are new and learning, and that it will take time. He blew this game big time. When you are up 20 in the third quarter you win the game. I got a lot of flack for criticizing that third and goal screen in the game thread but I stand by what I said. That is a second down type of play. On third and goal you throw into the end zone against a team that is great at snuffing out screens. Nagy played not to lose and wanted to show off his creativity. Creativity is fine, but when a game needs to be won you do the simple things to win it.

3. You cannot blow this game against GB. This was a crushing loss for the fan base and we as fans need to hold them accountable for it. The team isn't entrenched in this rivalry like we are, and they also have millions of dollars to ease whatever pain they feel about the loss. Our pride took a big hit.

4. Trubisky needs to step up. I am a huge fan, but he only has 7 passing TD's in 13 games. He has a major problem passing the ball into the endzone in goal situations. He is afraid to pass the ball because the coaches wont let him unleash it. If he throws picks then so be it, but let the kid pass downfield and learn how to read and react to defenses. He will not get better if we continue to coddle him. Andy Reid isn't coddling Mahomes and Bill O'Brien isn't coddling Watson. He lacks that confidence you see from good qb's and doesn't have good command of the game.

5. Kyle Fuller talks a big game and is pretty cocky on the field. I love that about him but he needs to back it up. You can't drop that INT.

6. Why is Dion a go to guy when we have better options?

7. Roquan should have been out there more. You holdout, you play in crunch time.

8. Before we get too excited we also have to remember that the game was in our favor because of Kizer. Mack took the ball from him to stop a TD and he got picked for a TD. if Rodgers doesn't get hurt would have been a different game.

9. I had the Bears winning 8 games this year and this may be the loss that keeps them out of the playoffs. That sucks bad, as does blowing big times wins in back to back seasons. It's gonna be tough to get excited about next week but I'm gonna try.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Bears covered the spread...
Fix the broke shit... be more aggressive.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I fully expect the Bears to be at the bottom of this division after tonight's game. Bad way to start. Mitch is 0-2 against the Packers. Nobody expected them to win that game yesterday, but they should've won it, and the fact that they didn't casts a dark cloud over this team, possibly for the entirety of the rest of this season. Aaron Rodgers looks like superhero, again, and Bears look like his foil, again. Hard to be optimistic today.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
I fully expect the Bears to be at the bottom of this division after tonight's game. Bad way to start. Mitch is 0-2 against the Packers. Nobody expected them to win that game yesterday, but they should've won it, and the fact that they didn't casts a dark cloud over this team, possibly for the entirety of the rest of this season. Aaron Rodgers looks like superhero, again, and Bears look like his foil, again. Hard to be optimistic today.

I have a Packer fan employee who knows to shut the front door today. But you are correct, there is no way the players wont be demoralized by this loss, just like that loss to Atlanta last year was devastating.

smilebit

Liked Posts:
Fuck you pace!! Fuck you nagy!!! Fuck you trudumbsky!!! Fuck you fangio!!! Fuck you fuller!! Fuck you simms!!! Fuck you kwiatslowsky!!! Fuck you bears!!! You are who we thought you were you dumbshit, lead protecting, conservative, giving up big play to the fucking packers of all the teams!!! And finally, fuck you bears for making me believe that this might actually be different!!! Fuck you all!!

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Franchise needs a Shamon and sage burning cleansing ritual..no matter who the fuck coaches Duh Bears or bright shiny things and plans they have they find ways to lose, especially to the fckng Puke..pissing away a 20 pt lead with a gimpy #12..sad fckng sacks..

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Once I saw a drive by Rodgers and Trubisky each in the 2nd half, I was pretty sure we would lose.

This is what the Bears do.... somehow transcending time, players, coaches, GMs, etc.... they find a way to lose to the Packers.

I was frustrated last night, but on reflection I am disappointed that they cannot change.

We will continue to be the supporting cast for Rodger's heroics and NFL marketing of big moments like our failures last night, serenaded with Go-Pack-Go chants.

Oh well.

quicksand30

Liked Posts:
Before the game started, I knew it would be a tough game to win. I said to myself, "If they get killed, that will be rough, but if they play close, have a chance to win and lose, then those games are always rougher." Well, they had a 20-pt lead and a shutout in the first half, so the swing of emotions from the first half to the second was brutal. I didn't think they had it won after the first half, mind you. At my house, we were saying that the Bears needed to keep their foot on the gas. But it was discouraging to see them lose because of stupidity. Which isn't anything new. How many times have we seen this movie? Seriously, through Lovie and all his OCs, Trestman, and Fox, it's always an offense that can't do enough (except for the brief 2013 period where Trestman had some offense going) and a defense/players that blow it because of stupidity.

The 2008 Falcons game where the Bears lost it in 11 seconds, the 2011 losses after starting 7-3 because of stuff like Marion Barber going out of bounds, or losing to Rodgers in week 17 of the 2013 season because you can't play defense. That's only 3 examples. Over and over and over the same darn thing.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Nagy went full-on andy reid
Clueless on clock mgmt
Clueless on when to pass/run/work the clock
Way too many passes at or behind the los
A win turned into a loss hurts esp vs a conf and divisional opponent as we will need those kinds of wins as it relates to tie breakers if we think we're a playoff team

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
No need to vent. We lost. Like the players say, aw chucks, next! Time to focus on the Seahawks. You win some and you lose some. We had no right to win against the cardinals in 2006 but we did. We had all right to win the game last night, but we didn’t. Gotta take the bad with the good. Go Bears.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Once I saw a drive by Rodgers and Trubisky each in the 2nd half, I was pretty sure we would lose.

This is what the Bears do.... somehow transcending time, players, coaches, GMs, etc.... they find a way to lose to the Packers.

I was frustrated last night, but on reflection I am disappointed that they cannot change.

We will continue to be the supporting cast for Rodger's heroics and NFL marketing of big moments like our failures last night, serenaded with Go-Pack-Go chants.

Oh well.

One thing these coaches have in common is that they play not to lose. Green Bay gave us the dick 55-14 and did not let up at all. I don't mind losing this game in general, but I do mind playing like cowards when it's time to grab your nuts and man up.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
No need to vent. We lost. Like the players say, aw chucks, next! Time to focus on the Seahawks. You win some and you lose some. We had no right to win against the cardinals in 2006 but we did. We had all right to win the game last night, but we didn’t. Gotta take the bad with the good. Go Bears.

This isn't the Cardinals. These are our hated rivals whose fans are rubbing it in all over. This game is about pride and dignity for our city and this organization. Rodgers was interviewed because of the Bart Starr letter and made it a point to mention GB had a two game lead on us. A lead that they should have never come close to getting.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
This isn't the Cardinals. These are our hated rivals whose fans are rubbing it in all over. This game is about pride and dignity for our city and this organization. Rodgers was interviewed because of the Bart Starr letter and made it a point to mention GB had a two game lead on us. A lead that they should have never come close to getting.

A football game no matter how you put it. It may mean more or less to someone. But still about wins and losses. So if you need to sign up to a therapist because of this loss and what it means to you to put you that down, go for it.