Lets make me money drop shipping?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Watches are blowing up right now. It's summer, so that's something you're gonna want to dig around into. Sercure the Bag.

I just bought a watch yesterday. Xiaomi Smart 7 Pro. I got it from the China for around 50. I see it on the onlines around 80-100. Im sure if i bulked ordered those I could lower the per/unit. However, too many releases. Hate to get stuck with a 7 when the 8 pro drops.

Only bought the Xiaomi smart 7 pro for the GPS when i start running outside. Plus it was a bundle deal. Also included Xiaomi Redmi 10A phone, Wireless bud 3 lite. I also threw in a xiaomi cordless precision screwdriver set. Shit was cheap for all. overstock stuff. Im nearing Xiaomi fanboi levels, I enjoy their products. Always quality. Had been waiting for a Mi Max 4 to come out to replace the GOAT Mi MAX 3, but theyve discontinued that SKU. Always hear rumors around the Mi MAX line coming back. Will Rock the Redmi 10a for 1-2 years then move on to the MI 14 or 15, whatever out then, maybe even the notes.

I could get high quality knock offs of luxury watches but certain online vendors no longer let you sell those kinds of KOs.

Cheap unbranded products that look nice are out there, I guess having a niche within the watch genre would help.

Looking at all the running watches out there I thought 50 was a decent price for a new GPS watch from a reputable company. Well its not a full on running watch but its has some of those features. Seen the OEM of the fire-boltt phoenix watches but margins are slim as is. I know they sell well on amazon. However, no built in GPS. I know one could use their phone, but thats not the point. Wanna run without the phone. As far as running watches go, once they start making cheaper clones of some newer garmins, maybe Id sell those. Maybe there are some china models floating around but I havent dug that deep in the china.

I have stock of another experimental Sku run due in this week. So thats the play for the next few months. Shitty economy here in the hongacongo for wants. I need to find cheap necessities I can peddle.

Also, its not summer everywhere.

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I just bought a watch yesterday. Xiaomi Smart 7 Pro. I got it from the China for around 50. I see it on the onlines around 80-100. Im sure if i bulked ordered those I could lower the per/unit. However, too many releases. Hate to get stuck with a 7 when the 8 pro drops.

Only bought the Xiaomi smart 7 pro for the GPS when i start running outside. Plus it was a bundle deal. Also included Xiaomi Redmi 10A phone, Wireless bud 3 lite. I also threw in a xiaomi cordless precision screwdriver set. Shit was cheap for all. overstock stuff. Im nearing Xiaomi fanboi levels, I enjoy their products. Always quality. Had been waiting for a Mi Max 4 to come out to replace the GOAT Mi MAX 3, but theyve discontinued that SKU. Always hear rumors around the Mi MAX line coming back. Will Rock the Redmi 10a for 1-2 years then move on to the MI 14 or 15, whatever out then, maybe even the notes.

I could get high quality knock offs of luxury watches but certain online vendors no longer let you sell those kinds of KOs.

Cheap unbranded products that look nice are out there, I guess having a niche within the watch genre would help.

Looking at all the running watches out there I thought 50 was a decent price for a new GPS watch from a reputable company. Well its not a full on running watch but its has some of those features. Seen the OEM of the fire-boltt phoenix watches but margins are slim as is. I know they sell well on amazon. However, no built in GPS. I know one could use their phone, but thats not the point. Wanna run without the phone. As far as running watches go, once they start making cheaper clones of some newer garmins, maybe Id sell those. Maybe there are some china models floating around but I havent dug that deep in the china.

I have stock of another experimental Sku run due in this week. So thats the play for the next few months. Shitty economy here in the hongacongo for wants. I need to find cheap necessities I can peddle.

Yeah I know, that blows, where are you located? You can always set up a booth in flea markets or festivals to push your leftovers if you carry items. IMO, I'd stay away from phones. Xiaomi is for budget shoppers but good luck.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

Yeah I know, that blows, where are you located? You can always set up a booth in flea markets or festivals to push your leftovers if you carry items. IMO, I'd stay away from phones. Xiaomi is for budget shoppers but good luck.

Xiaomi has a budget range for sure but also carry pricier flagships. The Mi Max line was mid tier for them and great. Big ass screen and large battery. Great media content phone. Screen sizes and battery sizes are catching up today. BUT for back in the day, a few years back.. good shit. Mi Max 2 had a 6.4" screen with a 5300 mah battery in 2017 and the Mi Max 3 had a 6.9" screen with a 5500 mah battery in 2018.

At one point in 2022 Xiaomi overtook apple and sat behind Samsung as the second largest phone manufacturer in da world. IDK about the current market share rates.

Xiaomi is Chinas Apple. Also, have seen cost cutting in some of their budge range models. Thus the lowering of some features previous budget models had.

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
The legend. Mi Max 3

Not the best camera etc but great for watching shit and playing games to past da time at work, on planes/trains etc. and that battery would keep chugging along.

If you have micro hands, maybe its not for you. OLD, but still worth having around just for media consumption., even as a non network connect and a lay in bed device. used probably cheap as. Get the global version so its unlocked and ready to go.