Let's Put Our Differences About Pace And Nagy Aside For One Day....

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I won’t be putting my differences aside for the OP or anyone else for that matter.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Here's a counter-proposal, if I may.. how about instead of PUSHING ASIDE our differences we start to LOVE and APPRECIATE each other for our differences and come together as BEARS FANS with a better understanding of each other because we stopped harboring hate in our hearts and replaced it with good vibes? Might even make the game more ENJOYABLE to watch if you have a SMILE on your face from all the love while Mako goes on destruction mode vs the SEA-RATS

Just a thought, we can be better

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Not sure how these things can't be mutually exclusive.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Here's a counter-proposal, if I may.. how about instead of PUSHING ASIDE our differences we start to LOVE and APPRECIATE each other for our differences and come together as BEARS FANS with a better understanding of each other because we stopped harboring hate in our hearts and replaced it with good vibes? Might even make the game more ENJOYABLE to watch if you have a SMILE on your face from all the love while Mako goes on destruction mode vs the SEA-RATS

Dilly Dilly

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
fOoyx-.gif

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Earl Thomas will retire at halftime #calledit

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I agree brother but this post helped me further see how stupid I look in political threads.

staleystarch

Liked Posts:

Well fuck, let’s just all put one hand on our computer monitor and sing Kumbuya together
[video=youtube_share;1w3Lm_gu-ZY]https://youtu.be/1w3Lm_gu-ZY[/video]