Lions decades long ineptitude led to loss of love for the game and ultimately to retirement, Barry Sanders confirms.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
@HeHateMe would you consider lifting, for this thread only, the ban to@nc0gnet0 for reaction to Barry Sanders accusation?

“For me, just that thing that drove me to play, which is that passion, just wasn't there,” Sanders said. “There was nothing really left to play for. I didn't see us as any kind of a serious Super Bowl contender. … I felt like I was making a pretty clear decision. I just felt like, in my mind, this is pretty much it,” via CBS Sports' Bryan DeArdo.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@HeHateMe would you consider lifting the ban for @nc0gnet0 for reaction to Barry Sanders accusation?

“For me, just that thing that drove me to play, which is that passion, just wasn't there,” Sanders said. “There was nothing really left to play for. I didn't see us as any kind of a serious Super Bowl contender. … I felt like I was making a pretty clear decision. I just felt like, in my mind, this is pretty much it,” via CBS Sports' Bryan DeArdo.
Absolutely

@bamainatlanta can u pls pause the 3 year ban for a little while?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ncocknito sucks
He takes balls off his chin like
Jared Goff throws ints

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Guy could have asked for a trade or been difficult. No he just retired. Loyalty to the team that drafted him. You have to appreciate a player like that even if he was a dreaded rival.