Lions

Weebey Brice

Formerly Caleb Williams/Weebay
Liked Posts:
Lions look like they got a component front office now. Sheila Ford took over ownership in 2020, she fired Quinn/Patricia half way through the season. Took accountability and decided to hire some football people to run the organization. It takes a smart person to have awareness. Meanwhile, the Bears brass are still figuring out how to run a football team. I can’t believe I envy the Lions.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Lions look like they got a component front office now. Sheila Ford took over ownership in 2020, she fired Quinn/Patricia half way through the season. Took accountability and decided to hire some football people to run the organization. It takes a smart person to have awareness. Meanwhile, the Bears brass are still figuring out how to run a football team. I can’t believe I envy the Lions.

This was a lay up trade for Holmes. He worked for Les Snead and knew exactly what the Rams were willing to pay to unload Goff and bring in Stafford. Now he has to work with his coach to build a winning mindset and use those picks wisely. He might be competent but no one really knows anything at this point. It will take some time to play out.

He does have the flexibility to draft a QB at 7 and let Goff take the brunt of the initial stage of the rebuild in 2021.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well we'll see, this is ALWAYS their time of the year
they win almost every offseason and still blows it
But you're right about the BEARS FO, they blow

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
Lions bound to take over the NFC North. Bears ownership clueless, Vikes suck and Rodgers retires at some point. Bears so screwed right now

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
What does that even mean? Must have something to do with losing cause that's all the Lions are good at.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
They're trying to do the Browns thing. As if ten wins is some incredible achievement to aspire to.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well we'll see, this is ALWAYS their time of the year
they win almost every offseason and still blows it
But you're right about the BEARS FO, they blow
Indeed. I'll believe it when I see them actually make a playoff push and be relevant past like week 8. Every year the Lions get all sorts of offseason hype and don't do shit.

Weebey Brice

Formerly Caleb Williams/Weebay
Liked Posts:
Indeed. I'll believe it when I see them actually make a playoff push and be relevant past like week 8. Every year the Lions get all sorts of offseason hype and don't do shit.
They’re rebuilding, I doubt they’ll be competing anytime soon. I’m talking about how Sheila Ford took over ownership this past summer and already hiring some component football personnel to run her franchise, while the Mckaskeys still can’t get figure out you need some football people to run a franchise, not some accountant.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I still can't believe what they did your fish when they went through your cell.

Stay strong, soldier.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
They’re rebuilding, I doubt they’ll be competing anytime soon. I’m talking about how Sheila Ford took over ownership this past summer and already hiring some component football personnel to run her franchise, while the Mckaskeys still can’t get figure out you need some football people to run a franchise, not some accountant.
I understand what you're trying to say, but all I'm saying is the proof is in the pudding. Matt Millen was a "football person".