Literal Football Sense...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I literally have a football sense tingling from the shadow of a stinger, a singed nerves shrill scream, to the tips of tingling toes...

a sense that the Chicago Bears are traveling two hours north to punch somebody in their stupid mouth.

Anyone else? Its kinda obvious isn't it? Can we win? I have no idea...I'm not sure they know or care either...but they know they have a job to do..punch them in the mouth.

The Packers know it too. And they know these Bears aren't scared, and are gonna come up and punch them straight in the mouth. Is Kyle Long a captain? Or a leader of this team? Cuz he has been awful quiet, by choice or bargain, but awful quiet. I know he is itching to punch something, anything other than Hicks in the mouth.

The prospect of saving all that rage, all that hate and angst and seasons of frustration...you are gonna put Packers in front of them right now? It don't matter if this team is ready. It don't matter if we can win. But these Packers know we ain't scared anymore, we know we ain't scared, and everyone knows the Bears have but a single job to take back respect in this league...

WALK UP AND PUNCH THEM IN THE FUCKING MOUTH!! The ball bounces where it may Sunday. But one thing we will for sure see...

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Specifically the fucker wearing 12. Hit him the hardest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
That tingling you are experiencing is not in your toes

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Just hope that Rodgers doesnt bitch slap the Bears like usual

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
A few seconds after the final seconds tick off the clock Sunday night. Not a moment before. Sacrifice a chicken, gather some bubbling brew, & pray to whatever demon resides over the Bears to kindly fuck off. Shits never easy in green bay... too much cheese.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In this case Bitch slap refers to Rodgers as the Bitch. An effective one, usually doing the slapping, but a bitch nonetheless.

AussieBear

Hopefully that D punches everyone in the mouth. I truly haven't been this optimistic for awhile. Hopefully Macks body can respond to football conditions sooner rather than later. BUT, he should be ready as is, being he is superhuman and all, right?

I haven't felt the bears were a solid 8-8 squad fer years. 8-8 squads can be 10-6 pretty easy, just depends on how some calls and other shit bounces for Chicago this year. If that fuck Mitch can show some shit, like not turn the fucking ball over and if the Bears avoid the injury bug, they should be competitive all year. There are still major IFs to the bears, but there are truely less Ifs compared to the prior 5+ years of Bears fooseball.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
I've been a Bears fan for 35 years. This is definitely as optimistic as I've been in at least a decade. That being said knowing our luck we get hammered 48-3.

Rgrigutis

Liked Posts:
Everything until approximately midnight Sunday is supposition.