CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Look

I see a few terrible posters(@Black Rainbow and others) calling out Fields today.

But Feilds ran for his lyfe today. Feilds made chicken salad out of chicken shit.

If we are placing blame on A FUCKING WIN, let's place it right.

What did Monty do today?
How about Coal Kermit?
Mooney?

This game was won due to Fields improvisation on broken fucked up plays and coverage.

And this game was won on the HITS. I joked about the HITS but that first quarter peanut punch was absolutely the key to this game. And The INT was huge. HITS has taken hold of the defense and they werent beat today. That Bears defense should have been beat today but they werent. And that is impressive.

And Fields was impressive. Because it got really ugly out there. And when it mattered, our boy Feilds did enough and Trey Lamce folded like a bitch..

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Look

I see a few terrible posters(@Black Rainbow and others) calling out Fields today.

But Feilds ran for his lyfe today. Feilds made chicken salad out of chicken shit.

If we are placing blame on A FUCKING WIN, let's place it right.

What did Monty do today?
How about Coal Kermit?
Mooney?

This game was won due to Fields improvisation on broken fucked up plays and coverage.

And this game was won on the HITS. I joked about the HITS but that first quarter peanut punch was absolutely the key to this game. And The INT was huge. HITS has taken hold of the defense and they werent beat today. That Bears defense should have been beat today but they werent. And that is impressive.

And Fields was impressive. Because it got really ugly out there. And when it mattered, our boy Feilds did enough and Trey Lamce folded like a bitch..

BUT IS WEATHER GOING TO BE AN EXCUSE THE NEXT TIME FIELDS GETS THE BEARS A WIN?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
BUT IS WEATHER GOING TO BE AN EXCUSE THE NEXT TIME FIELDS GETS THE BEARS A WIN?

I think with favorable weather conditions, Feilds can shine!