Looking like Jimmy is staying put in NE

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
So i take it age has finally caught up with Brady - overnight..

Jimmy staying in NE...

Brady is the best, shittyist goat..
This is your most frustrating post yet...

Your post made it sound like you heard Brady retired. You posted this part way through the SB. I dont want to think about bogus things this much. Give us a break, man.

AussieBear

This is your most frustrating post yet...

Your post made it sound like you heard Brady retired. You posted this part way through the SB. I dont want to think about bogus things this much. Give us a break, man.

well to be honest.. was originally titled.. Breaking News: Jimmy to stay in NE.... buts ya know had to relax it a tad... its not a bogus thought in reality.. jimmy is still under contract.. brady looked a lil old/off at times... they panned on jimmy at one point when the pats were down big.. jimmy had that fuck this shit.. put me in coach look... he probably pushes for a trade himself.. regardless of the pat agenda..........well unless brady were to retire before free agency...

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
well to be honest.. was originally titled.. Breaking News: Jimmy to stay in NE.... buts ya know had to relax it a tad... its not a bogus thought in reality.. jimmy is still under contract.. brady looked a lil old/off at times... they panned on jimmy at one point when the pats were down big.. jimmy had that fuck this shit.. put me in coach look... he probably pushes for a trade himself.. regardless of the pat agenda..........well unless brady were to retire before free agency...
:p Wait till April 1st to post stuff like that.

Why don't you title your thread something like: "As bad as Brady looks, Jimmy Stay?", so we know what the fruit baskets you're posting about.

AussieBear

:p Wait till April 1st to post stuff like that.

Why don't you title your something like "As bad as Brady looks, Jimmy Stay?", so we know what the fruit baskets you're posting about.

where is the depressed bears fan fun in that... i gotz sum respekts for you as a poster sculpt.. ur one of the handful of mellow peeps here.. so i wont bicker wiff ya...but no sir... why would i.. wont do it... cant do it..

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:

Sometimes you just have to admit when youre wrong. Throw in the towel. Tap out. You look like a complete fool right now.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
TB led the Pats back from the largest deficit in SB history. Clearly not done. Same system, great protection, hasn't had a turbulent history of taking damage from bad OLs although he's had some OLs of lesser quality. Rodgers will be the same. Rodgers has the most time to throw in the league & more mobility than TB. Rodger will play until 50 unless he suffers a freak State Farm commercial accident.

Pats just drafted a project and have 3-5 years to draft another. jimmy G. is pure leverage at this point. And is his prime time to be traded. BB will take the best offer I have little doubt unless everyone low-balls him.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
TB led the Pats back from the largest deficit in SB history. Clearly not done. Same system, great protection, hasn't had a turbulent history of taking damage from bad OLs although he's had some OLs of lesser quality. Rodgers will be the same. Rodgers has the most time to throw in the league & more mobility than TB. Rodger will play until 50 unless he suffers a freak State Farm commercial accident.

Pats just drafted a project and have 3-5 years to draft another. jimmy G. is pure leverage at this point. And is his prime time to be traded. BB will take the best offer I have little doubt unless everyone low-balls him.
Ya, Brady isn't known for being beatup, but he sure took the hits and got the hurries in the 1st half, and this was the first time I've ever seen him a little rattled. But true to form, he recollected himself for the 2nd half, and his receivers had to catch up to him.

But to my memory, Rogers OL has traditionally been worse than Brady's. Rogers can scramble with the best, and he's needed to many many a year. I would like to say he's taken more sacks (& hits) per game than Brady, but as well as Rogers scrambles, I'm sure. :thinking:

AussieBear

Sometimes you just have to admit when youre wrong. Throw in the towel. Tap out. You look like a complete fool right now.

first off.. im not wrong.. secondly... you act like i care if i look like a fool... thirdlee... we menz air dry... 4thlee.. tapping out is for pussies...

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:

Spot on. I would not offer the Pats a 1rst rounder for JG. Thats a ridiculous price tag. 2nd rounder and a 4th is the best id offer. How did Matt Cassell turn out in KC? Id be very weary of any qb coming out of that system in NE which has shown it can be successful with different qbs.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Spot on. I would not offer the Pats a 1rst rounder for JG. Thats a ridiculous price tag. 2nd rounder and a 4th is the best id offer. How did Matt Cassell turn out in KC? Id be very weary of any qb coming out of that system in NE which has shown it can be successful with different qbs.
What would you think of getting Garoppolo (for a 2nd and conditional 2018), and also drafting a 1st Rd QB?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ya, Brady isn't known for being beatup, but he sure took the hits and got the hurries in the 1st half, and this was the first time I've ever seen him a little rattled. But true to form, he recollected himself for the 2nd half, and his receivers had to catch up to him.

But to my memory, Rogers OL has traditionally been worse than Brady's. Rogers can scramble with the best, and he's needed to many many a year. I would like to say he's taken more sacks (& hits) per game than Brady, but as well as Rogers scrambles, I'm sure. :thinking:

The Texans rattled Brady just a few weeks ago. Their pass rush really made him look bad.

AussieBear

Tom Brady GOAT. now stfu.

i called him a goat..... read.... befo you attack me....

epitome of a clown..

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

some of the N.E. "O" system is based on the 4wr set ( like my diagram) and empty back-field. Some day I'll go more in-depth on how this system helps Qb's

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You don't know if Jimmy is staying in NE. Just speculation. So yeah, pretty useless thread or change the thread title.

Sent from my Samsung S6 Edge