Los Angeles Kings @ Blackhawks 10/27

Who Ya Got?

• Total voters

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
So this is what our team looks like without Hossa and Campbell. I have to say I am not loving it. I think I have counted 6,485 pucks thrown away in the neutral zone... we need to escape with two points tonight and do some serious regrouping.

:yep: :puke:

This would be a huge goalie win if they can withstand these last couple of minutes.

Atta boy Sharpie!

Matthew

Liked Posts:
Patrick Sharp decides out team game is not working tonight and creates a nice goal on his own. I guess with Hossa out Sharp need to average 2 goals a game now.;)

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
W

:crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance:

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
3rd Star: Jake Dowell
2nd Star: Vitkor Stalberg FTW!!!!
1st Star: Marty Turco

Matthew

Liked Posts:
we won and it feels like a loss

Yep, I will take the two points but that was our worst team performance this year. It is time for under performing players to step it the fuck up. Campbell is not returning this weekend and Hossa might be down as well, time for Toews and Kane to start earning some of those big new contracts.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep, I will take the two points but that was our worst team performance this year. It is time for under performing players to step it the fuck up. Campbell is not returning this weekend and Hossa might be down as well, time for Toews and Kane to start earning some of those big new contracts.

exactly right.

holy shit i didnt realize this was the 4th game in 5 nites for the kings and we got dominated.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Q maybe letting the team have it? Really has dragged out the pc.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Q look pissed off at the press conference.

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Weird game. The first period was really boring hockey... nothing beats making a crowd of 20k sound like a morgue.

Most of the team looked like shit, but Turco was huge. Boynton with another fucking penalty late in the game. That needs to stop.