Louis Riddick blasts Leonard Floyd

Sammich

Liked Posts:
“Leonard Floyd? You better start doing something,” Riddick said. “You better start acting like you want to play. You better start acting like at the point of attack you’re someone who wants to take the fight to the offense instead of them just ragdolling you and pushing you all over the place and high-lowing you. Basically, it looked like they’re punking him out there."

“Look, I loved Leonard Floyd’s athleticism coming out of Georgia. I loved it. But man, I’m sitting here, I’m watching you at the point of attack and I’m seeing people just mashing you. You got to be better than that.”

Full article:

https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2018...ts-former-bears-1st-round-pick-leonard-floyd/

dakbear

Liked Posts:
I happened to hear the interview with Riddick on Waddle&Silvy on Wednesday. The article is correct that Riddick called out Floyd. What the article did not say is that he called out one other player and that was Mitchell Trubisky. He said that if he were Anthony Miller he would wonder if TruBisky likes him or not. Said he is a big believer in Trubisky but that “you have to be better than that”. Missed Miller more than once and also missed Cohen down the sideline.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
I don't understand what you guys are expecting at this point...nearly halfway through the season? Its not like he has a switch he's just going to flip on. It appears he is what he is and that's a below average football player.

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
I don't understand what you guys are expecting at this point...nearly halfway through the season? Its not like he has a switch he's just going to flip on. It appears he is what he is and that's a below average football player.

I think most people figured with the addition of Mack he would automatically get some sacks just from the QB getting flushed to his side. Instead he's been knocked to the ground a lot and looks like he's regressed since last year.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
The sexual innuendo in the title of this thread is undignified.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Love how hack players get TV jobs and "blast" other players because they don't play well....funny. Maybe if had managed to average all of 2 tackles a game in his career, he could give Floyd a few tips. He didn't even do that. A blind man would know Floyd's not doing real well....we don't need former players would couldn't play dead to drop this "headline" news to us.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love how hack players get TV jobs and "blast" other players because they don't play well....funny. Maybe if had managed to average all of 2 tackles a game in his career, he could give Floyd a few tips. He didn't even do that. A blind man would know Floyd's not doing real well....we don't need former players would couldn't play dead to drop this "headline" news to us.

so your only problem here is that guy used to be a player?

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
I think most people figured with the addition of Mack he would automatically get some sacks just from the QB getting flushed to his side. Instead he's been knocked to the ground a lot and looks like he's regressed since last year.

I was one of those people but it's just not happening.