Louis Riddick picks Bears super bowl

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Good! He had picked them to win the division. This bodes well.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I took the Bears at +2300 about a month ago. I wanted to take them at +4000 during opening weekend in Vegas, but the line was too damn long at the sports book I was at. Dammit

I was at the Sports book in MGM grand in February and almost put a hundred bucks on them. I heard it was 150 to one at the time but when I checked it was 104 to one so I balked.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMFAO...people complain the Bears don't get any respect from the talking heads, and then when the Bears do get respect from somebody they claim the guys of Homer!

Fuck us Bears fans, we just can't ever be happy!

Don't rely on others for your own happiness! Problem solved!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who in the blue hell is Louis Riddick and what's his drug of choice?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Louis Riddick was one of the few who was confident that the Bears would beat the Rams. That’s said, he’s kind of a fanboi

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who in the blue hell is Louis Riddick and what's his drug of choice?

Riddick is actually a fairly intelligent ESPN analyst.....he is part of the MNF extra stuff at halftime and afterwards...

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He might be a fanboi, but he's at least a smart dude. If Stephen A. picked us, I'd cry.

I did see that Jason LaCanfora picked us to beat the Rams. What happened there? Lol.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sheet! We had 3-4 guys here saying the same thing in September.

Devastator

BANNED
Liked Posts:
How do you not know who Louis Riddick is? He’s one of the brightest executives turned analysts in the business. You not knowing who Louis Riddick is explains why your football acumen is so bad.

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
He might be a fanboi, but he's at least a smart dude. If Stephen A. picked us, I'd cry.

I did see that Jason LaCanfora picked us to beat the Rams. What happened there? Lol.

Falls under the "even a blind pig finds a truffle once in a while" scenario.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
How do you not know who Louis Riddick is? He’s one of the brightest executives turned analysts in the business. You not knowing who Louis Riddick is explains why your football acumen is so bad.
Calm down guy. I see why they call you the devastator.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't know why people think Riddick is some bandwagoner or Bears homer or some shit. He has been speaking positively about this team's prospects ever since the Nagy hire. This has been a season long thing as he's constantly speaking with Chicago media every week. Riddick is one of the few people that actually deserve a paycheck at ESPN.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I was at the Sports book in MGM grand in February and almost put a hundred bucks on them. I heard it was 150 to one at the time but when I checked it was 104 to one so I balked.

I put $200 on the Bears to win the SB literally a week before the Mack trade. I got 100-1. You can imagine how I'm feeling about now. I did the same thing when I thought the Cubs were going to be good enough to make a run with a $100 at 100-1. You can also imagine how I felt when the freakin Mets swept us in the NLCG. I'm hoping for a little payback by my Bears, starting with GB this Sunday!

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I don't know why people think Riddick is some bandwagoner or Bears homer or some shit. He has been speaking positively about this team's prospects ever since the Nagy hire. This has been a season long thing as he's constantly speaking with Chicago media every week. Riddick is one of the few people that actually deserve a paycheck at ESPN.

Yes! He’s one of the few actually intelligent analysts who has real things to say and isn’t just a HOTT TAEK machine.

I believe it was 3 games in when the Bears were 2-1 that he said on Carmen & Jurko and Waddle & Silvy that the Bears were going to win the division. That was even before the Bucs game.

Dude is high on the Bears, but he’s very analytical as to why.