Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Lovie sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He doesn't suck, he is just sorta ,meh. Certainly not as good as the guy you wanted after the other guy you wanted, Big Bruce, but much better than the guy you wanted until he sucked and then claimed to never want , Trestman.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
He doesn't suck, he is just sorta ,meh. Certainly not as good as the guy you wanted after the other guy you wanted, Big Bruce, but much better than the guy you wanted until he sucked and then claimed to never want , Trestman.

What?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
My buddy broke up with a a really great chick because she didn't want to have kids.

A year after they broke up she was in another relationship and pregnant.

He was pretty busted up, so I get where some of you are coming from...

Okay, 'my buddy' was me, but 'he' was still busted up...

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
What...you don't remember?

Jan, 2013
First option witout a doubt is Marc Trestman and 2nd 1a is Bruce Arians and 1b is Dennison

March/April 2015
Enough, wanted Arians. Arians better head coach. End of subject
Marc Trestman over the reigning NFL head coach of the year in Bruce Arians..

Marc Trestman.

That should live with Emery rest of his career, what a dork.

That's some funny shit.

Last edited:

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:

With his habit of making chicken salad out of the chickenslop the Bears constantly gave him, Lovie would probably have two more wins with these Bears than Fox does and be winning just enough to keep holding off the full scale rebuild already in progress. That wouldn't be a good thing.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
With his habit of making chicken salad out of the chickenslop the Bears constantly gave him, Lovie would probably have two more wins with these Bears than Fox does and be winning just enough to keep holding off the full scale rebuild already in progress. That wouldn't be a good thing.
Yeah, Lovie had to throw together a defense with the scraps that were Brian Urlacher, Peppers, T Harris, Briggs, Tillman, Mike Brown. He was a true paupers chef with those defensive leftovers.
:facepalm2:

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, Lovie had to throw together a defense with the scraps that were Brian Urlacher, Peppers, T Harris, Briggs, Tillman, Mike Brown. He was a true paupers chef with those defensive leftovers.

You're missing the point. Lovie's subpar teams overperformed and his talented teams underperformed. Maddeningly so. Lovie would have this garbage team contending for a playoff spot.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Don't forget the nobodies that he ran out to great success. Idionije, Hunter, Vasher, Azumah, R.W Mcquarters, Michael Green all started a lot of games. Lovie didn't have any better talent than any one else with a good defense.

Last edited:

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Don't forget the nobodies that he ran out to great success. Idionije, Hunter, Vasher, Azumah, R.W Mcquarters, Michael Green all started a lit of games. Lovie didn't have any better talent than any one else with a good defense.

Sure, no coach is going to have an 11 deep all-star roster on defense, but Lovie's core was better than most. The aforementioned Urlacher, Briggs, Tillman, Peppers, et al., serve as examples.

EDIT: I'm not trying to disparage Lovie's defenses because I think he was a great defensive coach . But he did have some great players playing for him.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did not think it was worth its own thread...so I just put it here.....

Brad Biggs ‏@BradBiggs 2h2 hours ago

Former #Bears Pro Bowl CB Tim Jennings has been released by #Buccaneers and ex-coach Lovie Smith.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
lovie just got very mad at on of his players ( your title. And you call me out ) "on of his players"? Was he humping him? Type english. Also one player isn't players.

stfu