Lovie Smith talks about Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

omc1969

Liked Posts:
Any football coach with the name "Lovie" is irritating to me !

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
We had a friend over and there grandson watched the game with me. He asked why we didn't kick a FG on 4th down and why we were blitzing when we should be in a prevent defense, he is in 5th grade. I said we have a moron for a Head Coach he asked why don't just get rid of him. I think my blank look said it all.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I don't think going for it on 4th down was a bad call. It was just the playcalling of those 4 plays at the goalline I was upset with.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
I don't think going for it on 4th down was a bad call. It was just the playcalling of those 4 plays at the goalline I was upset with.

I don't think there's much debate to it. It was a bad call. And yes, the plays before it were also bad calls. However, it's clear to me that Martz is having to whip things up on the fly to keep Cutler from getting creamed every time he drops back. I applaud Kreutz for atleast coming out & saying that the 4th & 1 play was absolutely embarassing, as it should be. It was man on man & they still couldn't stop the Lions front 7.

Expect alot more of this type of stuff this year, and my boy Forte is not going to be there to bail them out every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.