Maclin vs Meredith

AussieBear

Can be had for roughly the same over two years i be think. Macs last deal was a 2/yr 11????

Who would you want?

Cam coming off a knee or the 29 yr old (turning 30) ain't done much the last few years, but knows nagy/system. Did have a decent yr in KC a couple years back. Would be that Vet in the WR meeting room.

Maclin may make a decent 2 across from da Robinson. He wouldnt have that pressure and attention as the primary. He could help the wr corps with his system knowledge. He would be a 1-2 yr stopgap.

there was a time

[video=youtube;QrIYr9mDEI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrIYr9mDEI0[/video]

Visionman

Liked Posts:
One is a young and promising WR with a future, the other is an older stopgap nearing the end of his career.

I wonder who to choose...

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It's a no brainer, Meredith!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Based on our team I would go with the younger guy with upside. If we were a vet team going for it I might have to consider Maclin over Meredith. And it looks like the saints are doing the opposite then what I’m suggesting which means they must really like what they see from Meredith game.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Ya gotta go with Cam over Maclin just because Maclin has been average and unable to stay healthy for what seems like the last 3-4 years at least.

AussieBear

One is a young and promising WR with a future, the other is an older stopgap nearing the end of his career.

I wonder who to choose...

so the promising taylor gabriel got mo than cam be got offered from da saints? promising

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Ya gotta go with Cam over Maclin just because Maclin has been average and unable to stay healthy for what seems like the last 3-4 years at least.

I would go with cam, but he has been injured too. I predict more nagging injuries in the future now that he is recovering from a major knee injury. Health isn't exactly a reason to choose cam over anyone.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Like I said what about mr salsa could be had for vet min

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Sign Cam and move on to the Draft