Make Plays

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I know everyone is pissed at Nagy and rightfully so but the players were as much to blame for this loss too.

There were a ton of chances to put this game away early and late where the players made dumb mistakes and didn’t take advantage of big play opportunities.

It started early with Hicks missing the fumble recovery. I watched the game again this morning and i really think Hicks was too worried about celebrating when he could have had an easy fumble recovery as it was in his arms. I got so pissed when he celebrated that sack. I would have been pissed off that I missed a gift like that.

Fuller missed and easy interception that probably goes for a pick six.

Trubisky missed an easy throw to Robinson for a TD. Cohen was open at end of game on wheel route too.

Sims missed two or three plays to make first downs and either didn’t catch the ball or ran routes short of the markers.

Cb’s missed a bunch of plays to knock balls down when they were in position to make plays but got burned in the process not to mention a bunch of missed tackles.

You can also send some blame to our first round pick that elected to hold out which allowed him to play only a handful of plays and after watching the game again, one could only imagine what could have been if he went to camp and was ready to play.

Mack was great in first half but was gassed in second half and Floyd was an absolute non factor on the other side.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
My biggest concern was Floyd on the defensive side of the ball. He either gets no pressure or he comes too wide allowing the qb to just step up in the pocket and avoid him easily.
Offensively, it was Nagy calling Sims number. Sims is trash, he is mo offensive threat and he's getting his number called at crucial parts of the game.