Make your prediction #CalledIt

Who will be the bears starting QB?

• Total voters

Perspective

Liked Posts:
bears will get Trent W in FA and ship a bunch of draft picks including #20 to go get a QB in he top 5 ... either Fields or Wilson .... might even be Mac Jones

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I always give props to those using the poll feature. Nice work - You're smarter than 83% of us!!

You failed to give an answer for "drafting some dude later on" or "beating off the other guys for a shiny new QB before #20"

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I truly think Mitch has the best chance. Hate it all you want but our options are more limited than they seem with all the buzz. I think the Seahawks would trade us Wilson if we had a really good offer, but unfortunately I dont think we have enough draft capital to make it happen.

Watson is a pipe dream and if we don't have enough to bid against ourselves for Wilson there is no way we outbid the rest of the league for Watson.

And none of the free agents are impressive enough to forego giving Trubs another opportunity after finishing the season well and helping the offense find its identity. Every other guy you bring is another Foles who could easily flop and play worse than Mitch. Its simple Trubs has the highest floor for us.

Thus doesn't mean we don't make a move in the draft, but its really hard to play out what will happen and who will be available all the way at #20.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Were you passed out drunk during the packers and Saints games? I wouldn’t blame you if you were, just asking.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We don't acquire any of the players we are supposedly linked to, especially Wilson or Williams, and 100% NO WAY on Watson