legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Obviously he was, but that doesn't take away the fact that he still sucked.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Position coaches are perfect scapegoats happens all the time to buy time to try to turn things around. Many get fooled by it and many smell the bullshit right away.

I gave this example yesterday. For years people on forums wanted our wr coach fired Daryl drake-this was when lovie was hc. They blamed him for our consistent shitty ass wrs. We had a gm and coach pushing Hester and Rasheed fucking Davis as our top two wrs. Bears fans blamed drake lol. It’s fucking talent man

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Was it him though or nagy?
I'd say maybe Nagy bcuz of MH previous success. Not saying it can't be a thing to not be good in NFL but to look like you never seen a Defense to scheme against seems a stretch. Who knows but like someone posted if you give someone shitty ingredients don't expect five star quality. Not to mention what was he his consultant? Bcuz Nagy simply refuses to let anyone else call his plays. Maybe we should call up the muddogs and get that green notebook?

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Yup. This is Nagy's baby. Hard to carry out the vision of an offensive psychopath who thinks himself a gawd.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Only in Chicago who has the dumbest fans in sports does the position coach mean that much

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
He was definitely scapegoated. This is Nagy's shit show

Canth

Liked Posts:
If I remember right, the explanation at the time for firing Helfrich and Hiestand was that they were the two in charge of designing the run game and that area obviously needed improvement. With that in mind, I wouldn't say they were scapegoated but obviously there are deeper underlying issues with the personnel and Nagy. Something had to change after 2019. Obviously, further changes are required.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
It was obvious that he was scapegoated last year.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm glad he was. No excuses left for Nagy. The QB, OC, and OL coach were scapegoated and sacrificed, and it has gotten worse. What is the constant? Fuckin' Nagy.