1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
:tongue:

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cubs are so bad we cant even get a reply in this after 14 innings of baseball in the series

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
It's football season. Go, Bears! :D

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cubes win :X

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
59 wins...progress!

If you want to celebrate wins with a majority of the roster that won't be sticking around, fine by me. Shark still blows chunks.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you want to celebrate wins with a majority of the roster that won't be sticking around, fine by me. Shark still blows chunks.

I'm just measuring the success of this team by the only measuring stick this is valid according to you and others of your ilk.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm just measuring the success of this team by the only measuring stick this is valid according to you and others of your ilk.

Not the only measuring stick according to myself, but like I said, if you want to celebrate wins with guys like Donnie Murphy and whoever is in the OF outside of Lake, be my guest. I'm still concerned about the "core pieces" regressing, and I hope that the pieces are supplemented with talent soon enough.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not the only measuring stick according to myself, but like I said, if you want to celebrate wins with guys like Donnie Murphy and whoever is in the OF outside of Lake, be my guest. I'm still concerned about the "core pieces" regressing, and I hope that the pieces are supplemented with talent soon enough.

I misspoke but you have criticized others for saying that a 75 win season is no better than a 61 win season. You have said that major league wins matter the most to you. And it just seems rather convenient now that this team is going to surpass that total that it doesn't matter now.

I have said from the beginning that the Cubs have missed the playoffs for five years in a row and they all sucked. I am not going to get upset about losing ten more games compared to when they were "going for it" under Hendry. I just find it interesting with all of the gnashing at teeth over a 100 loss season that it no longer matters that this team will win more games period.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I misspoke but you have criticized others for saying that a 75 win season is no better than a 61 win season. You have said that major league wins matter the most to you. And it just seems rather convenient now that this team is going to surpass that total that it doesn't matter now.

I have said from the beginning that the Cubs have missed the playoffs for five years in a row and they all sucked. I am not going to get upset about losing ten more games compared to when they were "going for it" under Hendry. I just find it interesting with all of the gnashing at teeth over a 100 loss season that it no longer matters that this team will win more games period.

It doesn't matter when you sell Garza and pay $13M for Soriano to play somewhere else. I haven't saw any improvement from the core pieces management has identified this season.

Look, if wanting the team to win more games makes me an idiot, so be it, but I don't appreciate people pissing on my leg and calling it rain regards to progress on the major league level.