Marshall and Jeffery Are Best NFL Combo At WR

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It really is amazing. (just like our defense)

Don't worry, when it gets to 4 pages long I'm going to moronically change it to a Redskins thread.

Choisauce

Liked Posts:
I want Marshall and Jeffery to get some national recognition as a disgusting WR duo. The only other WR group that would come close right now would be the broncos. I honestly don't see another WR combo better than Marshall/Jeffery.

Yes - i would take Marshall/Jeffery over White/Jones anytime of the day. I think the skill gap between Marshall and White is enough to cover to gap between Jones and Alshon IMO

The monsters of the midway are now on Offense. Marshall/Forte/Bennett/Alshon/Kyle Long Let's GO!

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
A speedster isn't a bad idea...

I could see us drafting a C, G, Speed WR, and TE anywhere from round 3-7 though I think most of our focus will go towards correcting our D-line and drafting depth for the future for our defense...

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The monsters of the midway are now on Offense. Marshall/Forte/Bennett/Alshon/Kyle Long Let's GO!

I loved grudges piece against the packers when he was talking about how big iur weapons on offense are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
about 5'6" 155 lbs of pure lightning for the win

Tommie Lee Lewis from NIU is your man then. He fits the bill, sadly he's only a Junior so we'll have to wait til the next year.

Why must I be Saad? Via Tapatalk

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
I agree we need one speedy guy. After watching tabun Austin fly after the catch it made me think of Knox. Obviously Knox isn't as good but it was just nice having that type of speedster

Choisauce

Liked Posts:
Marshall/Jeffery show that they are the best WR duo in the NFL....no questions.

They will both dominate the game, especially with Trestman's emphasis this week on getting marshall the ball.

Cutty - 27/36 335 yards 4 TDs 1 INT (my boi is good for 1 a game)
Marshal 11 receptions 91 yards 2 TD
Alshon 8 receptions 140 yards 1 TD

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Two games this year no picks. Old post to bring back.