Master Bates

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Wonder if this guy is looking for a butler so I can refer to him this way from now on.
What in the ever loving bosom of God is the intended meaning of this thread and why does it find itselve being posted inside of the Bears section of the forum because it seems to appear to be some sort of announcement of offering domestic services and this forum section has literally nothing to do with classified ads or employment opportunities what-so-ever?

msadows

Liked Posts:
What in the ever loving bosom of God is the intended meaning of this thread and why does it find itselve being posted inside of the Bears section of the forum because it seems to appear to be some sort of announcement of offering domestic services and this forum section has literally nothing to do with classified ads or employment opportunities what-so-ever?

Its about the next nickname for our stud lineman. duh

Don't be mad cause I brainstormed it first.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Literally the worst thread ever

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Dont get too excited. Bills have to refuse to match our offer first!

But it all makes sense... Ryan Poles is a step ahead! He is obviously targeting Master Teague from Ohio State to partner up and run behind Bates. It's a duo that can consistently get the job done.

Or is it a smokescreen!?!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bills will probably re-sign...he helped anchor that oline

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean he played fairly well at the end of the season but he has 4 career starts.
From my understanding the whole line got better when he started....they were really high on him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What in the ever loving Gilbert Grape are you saying here??
JOny.gif

msadows

Liked Posts:
From my understanding the whole line got better when he started....they were really high on him.

I have not watched a minute of tape on him, but the only thing I dream about nowadays is Justin fields getting a clean pocket.

Give me a bunch of beef block and fields will flourish.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
He did well enough pass blocking...his run blocking is just kind of meh...according to sources

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
In about 250 snaps last year, he gave up zero sacks and had only one penalty

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Patrick is the starting Center, Bates looks like the potential Daniels replacement. You only get 2 years older. 23 to 25... I can love that. And if you get 3 +plus years and a deal cheaper than Daniels, all the better. Makes me feel the Draft will be heavy on other areas besides the offensive line. That or Pace is getting so many players Preseason will be a huge challenge just to make the team. If that is the case go Poles. Compete!