Matt Forte lists suburban mansion for sale. Currently has mansion in Chicago

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
His new home is ugly, but 4mm aint bad for 9000 square feet. Prolly cuz it be ugly doe.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
JANUARY 2015: Chicago Bears' Matt Forte Paid Over $4M for This Humongous River North Mansion

http://chicago.curbed.com/archives/...4m-for-this-humongous-river-north-mansion.php

The Chicago Bears' Matt Forte is the latest big-name professional athlete to ditch his suburban home in favor for a new Chicago address, spending just over $4 million on a ginormous mansion in the River North neighborhood, the Tribune's Bob Goldsborough has reported. A longtime Bear, Forte purchased the 9,000 square foot, five bedroom, five and a half bathroom mansion in December for $4.025 million. Calling the four-level home large is an understatement, but it's certainly fitting for a 6'2" running back. The home is fully loaded and boasts a theater room, an elevator, a 60 foot spiraling staircase, a three car garage and multiple outdoor deck spaces. Forte had previously called a five bedroom home on five acres in suburban Mettawa his permanent address, but is now officially a true Windy Citizen after the purchase of the large River North home.

Thanks for bringing us back to reality Ole

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Realestate forums <---------------- That way.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ugh

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:

I am putting up one of my properties soon. Does that mean I am looking to move to Chicago and be a starting running back eh?

Really though, seeing as he bought another home in the area, that makes you a moron.

Read the fucking article for christ sake.

It's in the first damn sentence......

"In December, Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte spent over $4 million for a ginormous home within city limits, and now he's looking to unload his almost equally large mansion in the suburbs."

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The spiral staircase freaks me out.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Anyone want to chip in and buy the house?

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
Anyone want to chip in and buy the house?

If biffs blog takes of I'm sure he would pay top dollar for that basement. Ofcourse you have to share the upstairs with his mom and support his wife and kids. She has a job though so it's all good.

Speed

Liked Posts:
I'd do the same thing. Winter in the city is bad enough. In the Burbs it's a fucking disaster.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm just hoping Forte has 2 mansions he's looking to unload soon.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Not a big deal. Some guys just don't want to be in the Burbs and Mettawa is pretty fucking far out there. Being in the city is more fun. Hell, Marshall lives in a high rise right across the street from the Bean on Michigan and Monroe.

Even still, where the hell is his new place? 9,000 SF is a LOT of square footage. In River North, that has to be a high rise (versus say a brownstone or walk up). For 9,000sf, that sounds like maybe 3 floors of a high rise building.

As for the home he's selling? $1.5M not that big a deal and I don't know that I'd call that a 'mansion'. Just looks like a ton of other nicer high end homes you'd see in about 20 different suburbs. Hardly a 'mansion'.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
it's a free standing mansion in a converted warehouse off Kingsbury. The picture is in the article.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Badass. Right in river north, too.

I may be able to see Forte at the Paris club!! Omgggg