1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
They almost won the game

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have a feeling that LaFluer is closer to Nagy's level of competence then he is closer to a McVay level coach which he seems to get alot of comps too.

Lots of Packers issues on offense are completely covered up by Rodgers. Can't wait for him to retire.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Lafleur is the most fortunate coach I know. HE got a promotion to GB after fiekding a mediocre to sub par offense for the Tutans (that subsequently had a much better year the following season)

I dont think he would be successful anywhere else. The only thing he has going for him is that he brought back a commitment to the run that the Packers got away from. It worked well because the GM invested alot in improving the defense and all of a sudden Aaron Jones is playing at a serviceable level. He walked into the best possible situation for him.

Liked Posts:
Lafleur is the most fortunate coach I know. HE got a promotion to GB after fiekding a mediocre to sub par offense for the Tutans (that subsequently had a much better year the following season)

I dont think he would be successful anywhere else. The only thing he has going for him is that he brought back a commitment to the run that the Packers got away from. It worked well because the GM invested alot in improving the defense and all of a sudden Aaron Jones is playing at a serviceable level. He walked into the best possible situation for him.

True....still an upgrade from McCarthy dho ?