Matt Nagy said today that "Being Aggressive Is Important"

NumberMonkey

Liked Posts:
Or, you know, he realizes what happened last week and is making a point about it. JFC some of you dinks are shortsighted and impatient as hell.

richb688

Liked Posts:
Give the guy a chance and see if he has learned from the horrible play calling in the second half. I was not happy with the second half but on the plus side when was the last time the bears had a 20 point lead on Green Bay-lets see what happens in the Seattle game

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was told I was an idiot for saying the same thing. Well ya, I'm an idiot but not about that.

DanTown

Liked Posts:
This is bs coaches say and then don’t do. I just want to see it. Be aggressive, don’t talk about it.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just fuckin throw in Wims instead of Sims, and use some of those 4 WR sets friggin DickHead

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So does this mean Chase Daniel will be starting this week. Or is he simply implying Mitch will be more aggressive throwing to his first read every dropback, whether he's covered or not.

mecha

Liked Posts:
this team has actually had a robust list of play failures. such as the Jason McKie FB dive, the Devin Hester endaround to nowhere, bubble screens, ineffective wildcats.

I think we may have actually improved.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
this team has actually had a robust list of play failures. such as the Jason McKie FB dive, the Devin Hester endaround to nowhere, bubble screens, ineffective wildcats.

But Mckie up the middle will live in infamy..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:

they ran one when Ron Turner was here against Seattle once where the guard pulls and vacates his area and the LB runs through the vacated hole and tackles the ballcarrier in the backfield....it was so bad

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe he was referring to throwing it on 3rd and 1.

you know...as much as I hate the outcome..the Peterson way, the Nagy way, the Reid way is to sometimes throw like that.

That call could pay dividens later on, as teams have to realize this guy will actually 40/60 pass on third and one. Its what you have to do...they have supercomputers predicting tendencies, doing the math and sorting the data and if you aren't random in every situation and down and distance then teams will know.

Stay random...keep passing when you should run and running when you should pass...it will work out for us in the end to be unpredictable. In week ten they will run the same play design and run it...because Nagy comes from a next level coaching tree like that. Everything they do is what it is, and also a setup for something later.

Its alot easier to do with a HOF Qb or an Alex Smith you completely trust to have ball control and execute the play flawlessly. Manning and Brady pass on 3rd and 1 all the time and nobody complains.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
True but it should never have come down to moments and why I put this on the coaches. At least Mack got a full preseason of work and should be in play trim once the soreness wears off.