Matt Stafford

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, I would take him over mitch as he has talent, but he's not going to be the reason a team wins the Super Bowl.
Anger?
Your anger is amusing. Do you have a crush on Stafford? I never said he sucks. In fact, in one of my posts I say he is a good QB. He's just not great and my point is that he gets credit for comebacks in games where he helped create the deficit with his shitty play and boneheaded mistakes. He is also a stat stuffer late in games where the pressure is off and the defense is playing prevent. I have watched him a ton for fantasy purposes over the years.

Yes, I would take him over mitch as he has talent, but he's not going to be the reason a team wins the Super Bowl.
It’s the fucking lions what do you expect? It’s usually him and one guy.. through his career. That team is always missing something.. RB, WR2,

your logic: He digs himself into a hole, by himself, then single handedly comes back and wins games, by himself.. only against inferior teams, that he single handed shouldn’t have any business losing to.

maybe he’s just pads fantasy football stats for shits as a side hussle.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Anger?

It’s the fucking lions what do you expect? It’s usually him and one guy.. through his career. That team is always missing something.. RB, WR2,

your logic: He digs himself into a hole, by himself, then single handedly comes back and wins games, by himself.. only against inferior teams, that he single handed shouldn’t have any business losing to.

maybe he’s just pads fantasy football stats for shits as a side hussle.

Not true at all nor was I saying every single comeback he's ever had was against inferior teams. Your reading comprehension sucks!

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not true at all nor was I saying every single comeback he's ever had was against inferior teams. Your reading comprehension sucks!

Re-read it asshole.. here, I'll help you:

Lots of comebacks he created by sucking for 3 quarters against inferior teams

Visionman

Liked Posts:
LOTS of comebacks. Not EVERY SINGLE comeback.

And A LOT of the reason for needing those comebacks was on Stafford, just like when Trubisky sucked for 3 quarters and then threw 3 TDS in the 4th to win. Only thing is, Trubs has never had a CJ or Golladay to bail him out like Stafford has had...

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:

And A LOT of the reason for needing those comebacks was on Stafford, just like when Trubisky sucked for 3 quarters and then threw 3 TDS in the 4th to win. Only thing is, Trubs has never had a CJ or Golladay to bail him out like Stafford has had...

Thank you! Exactly what I was saying.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:

Wow internet tough guy!!!! You are a tool. Not even close to what I said.

A LOT of those comebacks were in games they shouldn't be trailing in, but they were because of his shitty play for 3 quarters. I'm sorry if I don't have the time to go back and analyze every comeback and allocate a percentage of the blame to him and the defense and also judge which teams were in fact inferior teams.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
He would instantly become the best QB we've ever had.

I'm not sure if that's because of his talent, or because we've literally never had a good QB.
Lol I didn't really go out on a limb here. Matt's competition of best QB since McMahon would be guys like Cutty Rex and Mitch lol.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Matt would be an upgrade...period
DeShuan Watson wants out of Houston......shit is gonna get wild.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow internet tough guy!!!! You are a tool. Not even close to what I said.

A LOT of those comebacks were in games they shouldn't be trailing in, but they were because of his shitty play for 3 quarters. I'm sorry if I don't have the time to go back and analyze every comeback and allocate a percentage of the blame to him and the defense and also judge which teams were in fact inferior teams.
Yeesh, you are an idiot. Welcome to the isle of mongos

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

God you can you can join Mongo too

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Yeesh, you are an idiot. Welcome to the isle of mongos

Who is the real idiot? Your reading comprehension sucks. I never once said EVERY single comeback nor did I ever say HE ALONE was responsible for every deficit they faced. You just made assumptions about what I typed and twisted it to fit your internet tough guy schtick!

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:

Be honest if Mitch was the starting QB for the Lions this year what would their record be? I think they would be part of the Lawerence sweepstakes at the end of the season.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Glass houses and all as a Bears fan, but I think he's the most overrated player I've ever watched in the NFL.

And injuries are piling up. The only plus is he'd get to play the Lions twice a year, which he has never gotten to do.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't mind stafford. Phillip rivers was the guy i wanted last year but pace goes and trades for foles.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Be honest if Mitch was the starting QB for the Lions this year what would their record be? I think they would be part of the Lawerence sweepstakes at the end of the season.
Stafford is better than Mitch. Neither are good enough to lead a team to the promised land.

Honestly, if Trubisky were to re-sign with us for bottom half of the league starter money, I’d keep him here. Try to replace him if possible though.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Matt would be an upgrade...period
DeShuan Watson wants out of Houston......shit is gonna get wild.
Remember when people were excited in the off-season because there was like the most FA QBs available ever lol

BobInIndy

Liked Posts:
QBs that come to the Bears, don't improve. It's where they come to finish (die)! Remember that quote by Mohammed ?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He would instantly become the best QB we've ever had.

I'm not sure if that's because of his talent, or because we've literally never had a good QB.
The latter. Easily