Matt Stafford

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If the bears got him would he best the QB they've had since McMahon? I think he's a decent QB on a crappy team. Not sure what his contract looks like.

Stafford is jay cutler interchangeable. And NO he's not or wouldn't be the "best"...... "QB they've had since McMahon ",
McMahon was a leader & winner....Stafford and jay are not.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Btw how good was Jim McMahon? Serious question, he was just before my time. Was he really great or just happened to be gifted possibly the greatest defense ever and nice talent on O so he didn't have to do much to win?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Btw how good was Jim McMahon? Serious question, he was just before my time. Was he really great or just happened to be gifted possibly the greatest defense ever and nice talent on O so he didn't have to do much to win?
Meh.. lol in think Kramer was much better. I was 11 in 85 and remember him being pretty mobile but that’s about it. Over the top personality too for that time.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
QBs that come to the Bears, don't improve. It's where they come to finish (die)! Remember that quote by Mohammed ?

YEAH, "Chicago is where receivers come to die", receivers, not Quarterbacks.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mac was above average, with a really nice long ball. But the Bears rode that defense to the title!