Maybe Dion Sims is to blame

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Daniel Brown or Ben B. should start if he is healthy.

TarHeelBear

Liked Posts:
Let's not forget the open lane to the first down marker when he cut it back and got tackled 3 yards short.

Dmyw_JwWsAAMRKO.jpg:large

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Both Brown and Braunecker have flashed. Sims is the definition of mediocrity. Seeing him get the ball in a number of key situations was baffling.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
That has to be a fa fox demanded. Completely useless as a blocker and pass catcher. How the fuck can this guy get 7 mil a year

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
This almost gave me a coronary! Thanks for posting this picture! My wife left the room because I tend to overreact to bears games but I was on a tirade because I knew these “small” mistakes will end up costing the team this game or some other game. I may be wrong but it appeared to me as if he didn’t expect to gain first down in that play before the play even happened and got up after he was tackled and seemed to be like” oh well” no big deal. I would be so fucking pissed off at myself, I would feel like I let the team down.

I’ve played two sports professionally at the highest of levels and one was a team sport and I was always extremely passionate about winning and hated losing. I never thought about money during games and I doubt these guys do either so please don’t attack me with “I don’t know what these guys feel”. The fact is that only an idiot cuts that ball inside, that’s where most likely the defensive players would be coming from!!! I look at that effort versus the effort that both Kyle Long and Tarik Cohen made on a third and long play where they got the first down because both players gave their all for the entire play and got the first down. So, either Simms doesn’t care/try as much or is a shitty non instinctive player!

Simms lack of play making could very well have made the difference in this game, actually; one play could have won this game. Other players missed plays that could have helped win the game too but that’s my point, it could come down to one yard that makes the difference even if it’s in the first minute of the game. The focus seems to be more on the last minutes of the game when in reality every minute of the 60 minute game are just as important.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Let's not forget the open lane to the first down marker when he cut it back and got tackled 3 yards short.

That was one of the most mind-boggling plays I have seen in my life. He literally had the first down, but decided to completely change direction, run straight into the defender and come up 5 yards short.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Sims Sucks.

If he can't be traded ...cut his sorry ass.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I was more pissed about this one then the drop cause i'm pretty sure the DB got a finger tip on the ball on the drop and if not a finger tip he definitely got his hand in there to somewhat mess his view up but this one really pissed me off cause if he just put his shoulder down and kept going forward he gets the first down. I get that he was trying to make a move to get even more yards but you gotta know the down and where the marker is at that point in the game.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

To me, that was the play that started the Bears offensive meltdown..The very next play, Trubisky fumbles and GB gets the ball on downs...GB moves the ball and Mack steals the ball from Kizer..That series, the Bears go 3 and out..The next series the Bears went 3 and out..It wasn't till right before the half when Mack intercepted Kizer did they score again..It seems like the one play from Sims just ruined the momentum..Of course, we can all point to other plays that sealed our fate, but its all started with Sims..Just my opinion

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:

God this freaking play and the 3rd and 1 with Sims where he ran too short of the 1st down marker. You have one fucking job... and you don't even have to go that far.

simspass5.jpg

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Packers safeties had a much better game than the Bears safeties did.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I was more pissed about this one then the drop cause i'm pretty sure the DB got a finger tip on the ball on the drop and if not a finger tip he definitely got his hand in there to somewhat mess his view up but this one really pissed me off cause if he just put his shoulder down and kept going forward he gets the first down. I get that he was trying to make a move to get even more yards but you gotta know the down and where the marker is at that point in the game.

No, he whiffed completely