Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't watch a lot of either of these guys in college. The one I would keep an eye out for is the cat Atlanta drafted...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I am sure that McFarland is not biased in this at all. It’s just a coincidence that he went to LSU.
I love how many Bears fans are falling for this clickbait and once again doing the whole "The media hates the Bears" thing, ignoring months and months of Bears hype.

msadows

Liked Posts:
LSU fluff.

Just like hub arkush thinks JJ mcfarty is the best handoff expert in this draft class cause he's a michigan alum.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love how many Bears fans are falling for this clickbait and once again doing the whole "The media hates the Bears" thing, ignoring months and months of Bears hype.
because sooner or later even the biggest fanbois realize that hype is all it is

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'd like to see him try taking the boogermobile on the Dan Ryan.

BITCH

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
It is not that so much that as his whole argument is just so lame. Conjecture with no basis or facts to back up his claims.

Salvaged Ship

Liked Posts:
Go pick your nose and shove the booger up your arse Booger. ESPN‘s analysts except for a very few are unwatchable. That Get Up show is awful, how they keep Greenberg around is beyond me. And First Take? Wow…..

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't watch a lot of either of these guys in college. The one I would keep an eye out for is the cat Atlanta drafted...
I watched... Daniels' first read was open about 92% of the time and when it wasn't, he took off running about 85% of the time. (The benefit of two 1st round WRs) One thing I couldn't tell, is if he could even read defenses. I've never seen him talking in interviews breaking down tape, so I couldn't tell you if he has the ability to.

Regardless of his skillset, I think the guy RG3's himself out of the league. He takes way too many hits and idk if that changes in the NFL.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It is not that so much that as his whole argument is just so lame. Conjecture with no basis or facts to back up his claims.
Its lame and its curated clickbait content and i advise anyone even flinching over the whole thing to man up and stop letting dumb shit bother you. ESPN hasnt been a credible source for thoughtful sports content for about 15 years now.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I watched... Daniels' first read was open about 92% of the time and when it wasn't, he took off running about 85% of the time. (The benefit of two 1st round WRs) One thing I couldn't tell, is if he could even read defenses. I've never seen him talking in interviews breaking down tape, so I couldn't tell you if he has the ability to.

Regardless of his skillset, I think the guy RG3's himself out of the league. He takes way too many hits and idk if that changes in the NFL.
He's a twig compared to RG3. Dude weighted in at 6'3 210 during his predraft workout but you'd guess a lot of that was water/bulk weight. He was listed at 185 in college and looked it.

I've seen him get rocked in college, the guys are even bigger and stronger than what he's faced. If his game is going to rely on being RB1 like fields he will either fail or get hurt nonstop like richardson.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Daniels will get dinged (hope I'm wrong) and picked along with some great plays. I see him as a feast and famine type player right now but maybe he'll acclimate. He leaves clean pockets and is rail thin.

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:

Those words in bold are the key to all of this. No one knows which college player is going to be good in the NFL.

Daniels could be much better in the NFL than Williams. Or vice versa or a million combinations therein.

We'll have a better sense after this year just like some of us had with Fields.

Last edited:

napo55

Liked Posts:
Of course it's all opinions. Nobody knows who the better player will be.