Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Just a piece of advice for everyone:

There's going to be a lot more of this. So get used to it, and get over it. The only opinions that matter are Poles, Flus, and yours. Don't let this shit bother you.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I am sure that McFarland is not biased in this at all. It’s just a coincidence that he went to LSU.
Jayden Daniels did all of the right things at Arizona State as a true freshman. He worked hard he practiced hard did all of the great things you would expect from a great NFL QB.

But none of that can equate to having the ability to see the field and not panic in the pocket. Daniels panicked a lot.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Smart move by Daniels to bail on that second rate diploma farm that is Arizona State.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Smart move by Daniels to bail on that second rate diploma farm that is Arizona State.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

I am sure that McFarland is not biased in this at all. It’s just a coincidence that he went to LSU.
Hell no, I watch a lot more college ball than I do the NFL, and have prob watched at least halve of Daniels' games. And that's why I had him on my board at #1 most likely to bust. he is a poor-man's version of Justin Fields. Mark it down.

Disclaimer: I also predicted long ago that Cade McNown would be the second coming of Kenny Stabler.

Last edited:

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:

they're all good until the lights come on. Some guys come on initially and look like Joe Montana until someone spots their weakness, and they will always find a weakness

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Hell no, I watch a lot more college ball than I do the NFL, and have prob watched at least halve of Daniels's games. And that's why I had him on my board at #1 most likely to bust. he is a poor-man's version of Justin Fields. Mark it down.

Disclaimer: I also predicted long ago that Cade McNown would be the second coming of Kenny Stabler.
Too early to tell.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I was led to believe it's not how you start, it's how you finish.

Gus has the right idea

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
This is a guy you can trust to give you expert analysis you won't find anywhere else

View attachment 39442
I'm impressed with The Booger...I wasn't aware he was a student of Confucianism. Or maybe in his case Confussionism. So by this every team has a single weakness and a single strength. I hate to disagree with him and his snotty attitude, but there are teams with many weaknesses and some with many strengths. I'm going to have to read some of his works to get a better grasp of his insights. But maybe McDonalds can 'run' with this and come up with "The McBooger." Just a thought.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Booger McFarland saying Daniels is better is the equivalent of a consensus of Bill Walsh, Don Coryell and Andy Reid saying opposite.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't watch a lot of either of these guys in college. The one I would keep an eye out for is the cat Atlanta drafted...
If Penix Jr ends up better than Williams and Daniels, a shitload of scouts and GM's need to be fired

msadows

Liked Posts:
If Penix Jr ends up better than Williams and Daniels, a shitload of scouts and GM's need to be fired

Not really. Penis Jr is great when he has all day to throw with a clean pocket, but when it breaks down and he gets pressured he looks like jared goff.

He can be a good NFL QB but the falcons need to build a great OL. Guy can make all the throws but he legit looks like he's your age when hit a few times.