1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
1701960377942.png

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is why I hate the bye week during a bad season - everyone just uses the Bears as a pretext to go HAM on each other....

msadows

Liked Posts:
This is why I hate the bye week during a bad season - everyone just uses the Bears as a pretext to go HAM on each other....

Having a call out thread regarding the lions is not something I expected to wake up to on a CHICAGO BEARS message board.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Having a call out thread regarding the lions is not something I expected to wake up to on a CHICAGO BEARS message board.
Soooooo how stupid were they??

msadows

Liked Posts:
Soooooo how stupid were they??

IDK, but not as stupid as the lions and this thread. I still stand by everything I said in the offseason.

Taking a RB that high is dumb AF

Kneecap man really isn't a good coach and makes a lot of bad gametime decisions.

LaPorta looks great, but I mostly shit on the lions for trading away one of the best TE's in the NFL just to draft another TE high. Dumb.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Minus LaPorta, very stupid. Team is rounding into form for a 1st round exit. Looked like shit 3 weeks in a row. Defense is atrocious because they ignored DL again.

The Laporta move is still pretty bad cause they just drafted a TE in the first round they decided to ship off to a division rival.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The picks were borderline awful outside LaPorta. Is this thread for real? Achane is considerably more explosive than Gibbs and he went at pick 84. LaPorta is nice but Hockenson is better. The LB was a huge reach.

GTFO with this shit.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Hows fake ignore?
giphy.gif

You seem upset. You've been trying to come at me in posts and @ing me in posts and asking me questions in posts ever since you came back to claim your #1 troll status on CCS. Is it maddening to you that i haven't paid any attention to you? Just stick with what you do best in life with spending every bit of your time in your sorry ass life on every social media platform there is trolling everyone from fans to sports writers to players to celebrities to whoever else you can troll and be happy. It's what you do best in life.

Talk to ya later.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I got you @hyatt151 . They were quite stupid, your defense team s on the downswing and your premier running back can barely steal touches from Montgomery. So again they were stupid like this thread I’ll be sending to the donator forum

msadows

Liked Posts:
The picks were borderline awful outside LaPorta. Is this thread for real? Achane is considerably more explosive than Gibbs and he went at pick 84. LaPorta is nice but Hockenson is better. The LB was a huge reach.

GTFO with this shit.

I also did not really even shit on laporta, as much as shitting on the decision to draft a TE after trading away a probowl one.

I also mentioned how much rookie TE's dont do dogshit, which is true.

Cant wait till this shit lions team loses in the first round so we can stop hearing daily from this old fuck and nc0gnet0 can go away too.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
View attachment 32794

You seem upset. You've been trying to come at me in posts and @ing me in posts and asking me questions in posts ever since you came back to claim your #1 troll status on CCS. Is it maddening to you that i haven't paid any attention to you? Just stick with what you do best in life with spending every bit of your time in your sorry ass life on every social media platform there is trolling everyone from fans to sports writers to players to celebrities to whoever else you can troll and be happy. It's what you do best in life.

Talk to ya later.
I seem upset? lmaooooo

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Weird how the Bears fans narrative is it takes a few years for a TE to develop, but the Lions rookie TE is off to the races.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

GTFO with this shit.
I had them rated about the same and wanted the Bear to take Achane in 3 if he lasted. Drafts are funny and 3 guys after round 1 went before him, probably due to his size. You knew Mimms would go before him but the middle of round 1? :rolleyes:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Campbell has arguably been one of the worst rookie LB’ers. Odd flex here. Gibbs is just another dime a dozen running back that doesn’t even have starting duties.