flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
I am sure that Jerry is hoping like hell that Trey Lance somehow develops into something so that he doesn't have to pay Dak again.
That's a lot of hope, Lance is just ok, nothing special about him. I stand by them resigning Dak who's a much better player and that's their problem, can they do all 3 of them? Parsons will demand top dollar and Lamb is already threatening to hold out. It might be how they do things in Cowboy land to hint at trading him, don't know but the gist is they want to pay him on the tag at the lesser cost of either DE or LB which doesn't sit well with Parsons. If they don't trade him they will have to pay him or tag him and they want to use the cheaper of the 2 positions I think they wait until next year but sooner or later they are going to have a tough choice to make and Jones loves Dak and the cap comes into play. My logic is if they wait until next year a disgruntled Parsons might not be worth what they can get for him this year. It's been in the news about how happy they would be if he left the building and thought it was new worthy. Is any of it true, don't know

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Penix maybe? Who cares? Whichever one they evaluate as the best that they can get.

Dax was a 4th rounder I believe…
We will know in less than 2 weeks, not a lot of 4th round QB are successful but it's J Jones weird team. Somehow they must overtake the Eagles. We are also in a tough division with the Puckers and Lions and have to beat them if we expect to be playoff bound