Michael Jordan Owns Slamball Player

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Michael Jordan completely owned a Slamball Player with the fadeaway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JswfzDKYr04

The midrange fadeaway is one of the most underrated shots in basketball.

I've incorporated the Sam Cassell baseline fade into my game, where you go into a post up on the baseline, fake middle with a dribble, then pivot into the fadeaway along the baseline. That shot is impossible to guard, so once you practice it enough, you can hit it at a pretty good rate.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah right. That shot is awesome. I´ll try to add it to my game. :)

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Check out this video. Cassell breaks down the midrange game pretty well in it, and he has the little baseline fadeaway that I'm talking about in there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PLWvSqkDAU

I saw this video 2-3 years ago, and thought the move was wondrous, decided to steal the move, and practiced it in my driveway for hours until I could hit it with some level of consistency.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great lesson how to create enough space for your shot. :)

Liked Posts:
Wow...look at him. He's wearing a turtleneck! He's wearing slacks. And school is still in session.

I still say that if Jordan came back and played for the Bobcats this year he'd average 20 points a game at age 46. He'd lead that team in scorning.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
That was very impressive, he knows he cannot score 20 a game in the league right now. Too hard and he is too old.

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
That was very impressive, he knows he cannot score 20 a game in the league right now. Too hard and he is too old.

Michael Jordan comes back this season, he would average 20 points a game.

Age 46.

Believe you me.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Nothing was prettier than a 39-40 year old MJ playing for the Wizards hitting those fadeaway Js 10 times a game.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I bet he could hit that fadeaway over anyone

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Okay Frank,

I am just sayin'...7 or 8 years ago when he was making his comeback with Washington, I told a whole barbershop that he would not be top 10 in the league, they riduculed me mercilessly. But I was right. Now I say he would not score 20 a game for a whole season. Fun argument though, we will never find out....or will we?

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
Okay Frank,

I am just sayin'...7 or 8 years ago when he was making his comeback with Washington, I told a whole barbershop that he would not be top 10 in the league, they riduculed me mercilessly. But I was right. Now I say he would not score 20 a game for a whole season. Fun argument though, we will never find out....or will we?

Mike was solid in his two seasons with the Wizs. Not great but still better than 70% of the league.