CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the keywords in here are you guys "thought."

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"omg why would they use our only and very limited cap room on dunleavy?" "why don't we add another superstar for rose"

I think my exact words were he is better than Korver. Korver who was a panic driven turnover machine with the slowest legs imaginable, who could do one thing. This is a tenacious all around player that can hit mid range as well, and keep the ball moving fast in our quick passing attack.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
My take so far: Add Dunleavy to the list of stiffs the Bulls parade through here every single year. This guy has zero athletic ability and shoots air balls from the three point arc. He's just a warm body at this point.

transplant

Liked Posts:
I wasn't thrilled with the signing. Ever since Brad Sellers, I've had this thing against big guys who don't want to be big guys. Dunleavy is certainly one of these.

This said, sign me up for his fan club. I've liked what I've seen so far and, well, HE'S A BULL, DAMMIT!

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I wasn't thrilled with the signing. Ever since Brad Sellers, I've had this thing against big guys who don't want to be big guys. Dunleavy is certainly one of these.

He'll pull down 3.5-4.5 boards/game. It's not stellar, but we're not going to be trotting him out @ the 4 very often, either. He's NOT a banger underneath though, we'll agree there.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Eh...let's just gut the team and start over :elephant:

poido123

Liked Posts:
My take so far: Add Dunleavy to the list of stiffs the Bulls parade through here every single year. This guy has zero athletic ability and shoots air balls from the three point arc. He's just a warm body at this point.

Just a warm body LOL

Your take sucks man.

Do you judge all Bulls players on preseason?

Dunleavy will be one very important player in the post season, mark my words...

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
awwwwwwwww fuck dunleavy.

Id trade Dunleavy for Ben Gordon anyday, anytime in a Chicago minute without question.

:derbulls:

alright fine, ill admit im becoming a dunleavy supporter.

Last edited:

sicko

Liked Posts:
Gotta give PROPS so far this preseason, Dunleavy looks like a excellent pick up (SO FAR) he gives us instant offense off the bench. Not only can he shoot but he can take people off the dribble and drive that part of his game has surprised me this Preseason

Hopefully he can maintain that going into the regular season!

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I like Mike Dunleavy so far and i sincerely mean that.........hes smart and doesnt make many mistakes and seems very coachable......But, the only thing i dont like about him is that im pretty sure People can forget about Paxson getting rid of him to makes room for Ben Gordon.....I just dont realistically see paxson bringing back Gordon(even though i want him to)....That would be because Mike is doing the things that wed want out of B.G, so it kind of seems ilogical......But if Mike Dunleavys keeps up bis dependable valuable play, then im sure ill get over it.....................But then again, this is preseaon fellas.................lets see what he does against the Heat in the real test.

Man, this morphine at the hospital is making me actually post good. :lol:

Last edited:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
MDJ has had his moments....hes been great with fastbreaks and passing...things kyle korver struggled with

but his shooting has be very off the whole preseason...i understand shooters have slumps but im hoping he can get in rhythm soon...we need him knocking down 3's

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
MDJ has had his moments....hes been great with fastbreaks and passing...things kyle korver struggled with

but his shooting has be very off the whole preseason...i understand shooters have slumps but im hoping he can get in rhythm soon...we need him knocking down 3's

I garentee Ben Gordon can score better than Dunleavy does on this current Bulls roster.