Missed opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalone

Liked Posts:
Former Pro-bowl wide Reciver Jevon Walker signed with The Minnisota Vikings. Do u think we missed out on a Golden opertunity to aquire a legitamate Wide Receiver?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
no. JW hasn't been "legitamate" for a long, long time.

FedEx227

Liked Posts:
Defenetly a golden opertunity.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
There was a girl I kind of had a thing for in college. Timing was never right. I saw her not too long ago, and she looked really good - but got engaged.

That was probably my biggest missed opportunity.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
What is interesting here, is that I sent one a week ago, and you obviously denied it.

EDIT: You're less Korean than I thought you would be.

Chicagoboi8819

Liked Posts:
whats up with the vikqueens signing players from NFL north rival teams first it was Benard Berrian fromt the Bears and now its Brett favre and JW from the Packers

FedEx227

Liked Posts:
What is interesting here, is that I sent one a week ago, and you obviously denied it.

EDIT: You're less Korean than I thought you would be.

Really? I just got it today. I rarely ever let FR linger i usually deny you or accept you right away.

remelyer

Liked Posts:
Former Pro-bowl wide Reciver Jevon Walker signed with The Minnisota Vikings. Do u think we missed out on a Golden opertunity to aquire a legitamate Wide Receiver?

I often read your post, I just thought I would say to keep the good work!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
no. JW hasn't been "legitamate" for a long, long time.

Agreed. We'll see though. The last time he was legit was when Favre was QB of the Packers.

RandallPinkFloyd42

Liked Posts:
The only receiver available that would make a difference is Vincent Jackson. But the Chargers won't let him talk to anyone but the Seahawks, and the asking price is already too high. I would've preferred getting Torry Holt for his sure hands and leadership, but now he's not playing anywhere. I think our group could surprise some though.

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only receiver available that would make a difference is Vincent Jackson. But the Chargers won't let him talk to anyone but the Seahawks, and the asking price is already too high. I would've preferred getting Torry Holt for his sure hands and leadership, but now he's not playing anywhere. I think our group could surprise some though.

Agreed. I'd take Vincent, but dude...the line is the problem. Our receivers can become decent weapons. A good line + Cutler = no-name receivers into near stars.

RandallPinkFloyd42

Liked Posts:
Yeah the line is still a huge problem. Don't tell the front office that though. "We're happy with the personnel we have". I'm sick of hearing that.

Punished

Liked Posts:
Yeah the line is still a huge problem. Don't tell the front office that though. "We're happy with the personnel we have". I'm sick of hearing that.

what should they say?

"our line would be good if it wasn't for this person or that person"

HeavyD

Liked Posts:
Our WRs are fine, Javon Walker is not the player he was. All 4 of our starters I think have more talent then him at this stage in each of their career.

Knox owns Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.