Mitch has to be tougher

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
He's all but gone and the fact they didn't even allow Foles a snap is a huge sign.

New QB's in the qb room. No chance can they allow Pace to make that decision after failing so hard on mitch. Pace is all but gone. New front office decides on Nagy's fate

Foles will be back he didnt take any snaps because they didnt want any excuses so now they will look to getter on the Oline see if they can upgrade the qb room and make Mooney the featured receiver and look to compliment him via free agency and the draft .

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Holy shit, people have been telling you guys that 4M has been scared to run for almost 2 years now. You guys really don't pay attention do you?

I know hes scared to run but damn was that not a money making opportunity he squandered . Instead of seizing the moment and making a play on national tv he hands the ball off to Nall . For a guy who claimed there was nothing to lose and was gonna leave it all on the field I didn't see that at all.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't even answer any more to people on here putting this game on Trubisky. I want him out of here, only for his own good. By the way any time allowed to throw long today he threw dimes almost every time. The only thing worse than the play calling is some of you guys. Completely irrational and pointing the finger at the wrong guy.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I can't even answer any more to people on here putting this game on Trubisky. I want him out of here, only for his own good. By the way any time allowed to throw long today he threw dimes almost every time. The only thing worse than the play calling is some of you guys. Completely irrational and pointing the finger at the wrong guy.

No one is claiming 4M was to blame for the game. We are saying 4M is not the answer. He is scared to run and yes his deep ball was good today but on the year his passer rating on deep balls is a comical 29.1.

Further, the biggest problem with 4M is good teams can easily stop what he does well. Lazor built a play action and bootleg offense for him the the Pack and Saints shut that shit down. Period.

Finally, the other problem with Mitch is the NFL isn't generally won by throwing short or deep. It is won in the intermediate game and he is too scared to throw the ball intermediate. The reason being the intermediate game is where you actually have to read defenses and he can't do it. Romo literally showed on several occasions 4M checking down when a guy was open past the sticks.

4M actually wasn't all that bad today and we still could only muster 3 points for much of the game. You simply can't build a sustainable offense around him if all he can execute consistently is bootleg and play action.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

3rd and 8. Throw the check down 2 yards past the LOS.

Didn't even look to his right.

But nah, thats fine. 60 yards at half, thats fine. Perfectly normal

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like Cement feet Foles could have even made it back to the the line of scrimmage..

:jonesy:

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
3rd and 8. Throw the check down 2 yards past the LOS.

Didn't even look to his right.

But nah, thats fine. 60 yards at half, thats fine. Perfectly normal

Oh you are quoting Romo on that play lol. Romo had a lot to say the other way too, actually much more..

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's all good. You guys want him gone because you don't like him, I want him gone because I do like him. We all agree ?

• Haha
Reactions: DC

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's all good. You guys want him gone because you don't like him, I want him gone because I do like him. We all agree ?

I want him gone because he sucks. Has nothing to do with whether I like him or not. In fact, considering he went to my alma mater (UNC) and I know people that know him personally and say he is a great kid, I like 4M as a person. However, this isn't about making friends. This is about winning and you can't win with 4M. He just doesn't have the brain for the NFL right now.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want him gone because he sucks. Has nothing to do with whether I like him or not. In fact, considering he went to my alma mater (UNC) and I know people that know him personally and say he is a great kid, I like 4M as a person. However, this isn't about making friends. This is about winning and you can't win with 4M. He just doesn't have the brain for the NFL right now.

When you're talking about sports players and you say you like him or don't, obviously you are talking about them as a player, not personally lol.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
When you're talking about sports players and you say you like him or don't, obviously you are talking about them as a player, not personally lol.

Not sure I even hate him as a player. I pity him and gave up on him long ago so more like indifference. It is what it is. Time to move on and I do think a guy like Shanny or McVay could use him.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Holy shit, people have been telling you guys that 4M has been scared to run for almost 2 years now. You guys really don't pay attention do you?

I mean, after a shoulder surgery would you be keen on running for a first down? Much less two of those and another shoulder injury this year.

The dude is not going to be a scrambling qb ever again. Sure it's mental, but he knows he will get hurt at this point if he scrambles and takes a hit. Which, isn't wrong, tbh.

Maybe in this game it would have been better for the team if he did get hurt, cause maybe nagy would have stopped calling a bitch ass gameplan if foles came in.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I mean, after a shoulder surgery would you be keen on running for a first down? Much less two of those and another shoulder injury this year.

The dude is not going to be a scrambling qb ever again. Sure it's mental, but he knows he will get hurt at this point if he scrambles and takes a hit. Which, isn't wrong, tbh.

Maybe in this game it would have been better for the team if he did get hurt, cause maybe nagy would have stopped calling a bitch ass gameplan if foles came in.

But not running destroys a chunk of his value. Further you start to get a rep as being soft which is something you saw with Cutler as people questioned his toughness.

So may make sense but not sure it is a winning strategy in the NFL.

msadows

Liked Posts:
But not running destroys a chunk of his value. Further you start to get a rep as being soft which is something you saw with Cutler as people questioned his toughness.

So may make sense but not sure it is a winning strategy in the NFL.

Agreed, but I'm sure he knows his shoulders are fragile as fuck and he's not trying to get hurt again.....

People like to point fingers, but if anyone was in his shoes and had 3 shoulder injuries you'd run out of bounds too. The issue was running in the first place. If you know you won't challenge the defender just try to force a pace on 4th down.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:

or you cant think of any more ways to come up with ridiculous excuses to defend him .

No matter what reality you have created for yourself the facts bear out that this offense with Mitch Trubisky leading it cannot score points against good teams and not just this game but since he MF'er first suited . Im so tired of these ridiculous excuses .

For the record with Mitch at QB the only teams we have beat that made the playoffs are

beat the (11-5) Panthers 17-3 Ejax scores 2 defensive tds ...think about that for a second

beat the (13-3) Rams 15-6 a defensive safety and a Nagy trick play fueled that win

beat the (10-6) Vikings 21-19 Mitch didnt even score a td the Bears defense had a safety and the Vikings sat key players to get ready for the playoffs

This guy has done done to be given this type of mediocrity worship .The majority of the games hes won has been the result of playing bottom feeders or the defense putting up some type of ridiculous effort or sometimes both .

But the fact remains that any time the defense doesn't have a all time great performance against a good team we have zero chance because Mitch has not shown that he can lead an offense to points unless that team is bad .

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
20210110_163012.jpg

Lost little puppy...

Would like to be back with Bears next year?

Get to steppin soft ass