Mitch Trubisky: ‘I really feel like I was built for this offense’

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One of the last girls I dated started to try to challenge Sundays when she knew they were sacred. Started planning "brunches" with her friends on Sundays and trips to the fucking farmer's market. One of the reasons we broke up was an argument that started when I didn't give her enough attention during a Bears prime time game.

3-4 hours per week for a few months is all I wanted, and she would get all pouty if I wasn't willing to turn off the Bears and worship her dumb ass.

I would kill for a girl that would be willing to sit in front of the TV and watch the Bears with me.

I got you beat. My first girlfriend, who wasn't too into performing fellatio, offered to give it only once, and it was during a Bears Monday Night game (back in the early 90s, forget which game). Note I lived in Philadelphia at the time and so I rarely got to see the Bears broadcast on television, so she knew all that. In retrospect, it was all about power for her and she routinely used sex as a weapon. Not something you're really trying to hear in your early 20s (or ever really, but especially in your early 20s).

As for Kay, she's smart, has a sense of humor, is hot enough, loves football, is loyal, and is a Bears fan. She's a keeper, big-time. It's not always about finding the most beautiful girl or whatever. All that fades somewhat and you have to live with the choices you made, so make sure you like the person you settle with.

Last edited:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You are a stronger man than I. I would have given up on her early on if she didn't want to give me head. There are things I will put up with but I can't live without head. Its a relationship breaker for me. There are entirely too many women out there to have to settle for anything less than what you like.

Liked Posts:
I can't be bothered with women who talk football. Never cared for tomboys, and "almost all my friends are guys" is the biggest turn off line there is. She says that, all I hear is "I have a constant need for attention".

Give me a feminine woman who wants to go shopping with the girls on Sunday afternoons and let me have a few hours with the lads.

Yeah, it makes me think of this when they say that too.

2ivbuk2.jpg