My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Luke

Liked Posts:
Lots of us said he could possibly do well in a system like the 49ers or Rams. Key word there is possibly but for casual fans to see this and Nagy to stubbornly work against his QBs skill set is damnable. Nagy should just be gone regardless of this season's outcome. If he doesn't know D, can't run an O and can't manage a clock or game situationally, he's nothing but a glorified cheerleader and support dog.

He got a pass from me for a while because they came out to play but even that didn't happen every game this year and he hasn't learned enough from his mistakes with players visibly pissed about the coaching and playcalls. Too little too late and I suspect it's only this way because he's delegated in an attempt to retain his job. When less is more it's time to move on.

This sums up Nagy in a nutshell.
Sadly, I honestly think they will keep him if they just beat Jax and finish 7-9.
When I heard the the new wing at HH cost 100mil and it would cost 20mil to eat the coaches salaries for the next 2 seasons coupled with less revenues this year, my hope sank that Nagy will get fired.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No playoffs no return for them SHOULD be the rule. For me it would be no playoff wins no return. They already made the playoffs in 2018.

I know they could make it even without beating GB, we'll see what happens. I bet they lose Sunday, they've always lost these sorts of games.

If Ted Phillips does his famed walk into the sunset, I don't see how you don't appoint a new President and don't allow them to staff according to their vision. The Bears have been unorthodox in the past with hamstringing individuals they've hired into superior/elevated roles with already assigned, entrenched subordinates (whether that be coaches or players). Find someone with a surfeit of football knowledge, experience, and that has a strategic vision, preferably that allows for innovation and dynamism to match the evolution of the league/sport, and trust them to make all the calls and personnel decisions.

Flush the entire staff and do it right this time.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I see Arizona losing 1 more game, which leaves the Bears zero room for error to make the playoffs
All 3 of their remaining games are tough outs tbh, and they've been shitting it up lately.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
This bit is played out.
Yeah its almost as tired as

We coulda had mahomes
Or joe montana or tom brady or blah blah blah

Fact is Mitch has played better sorry if that upsets you
Who knew actually game planning and playing to a qbs strengths could do such a thing

As far as QB's go we could do alot worse than mitch just look at foles who all you herp derps clamored for

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

We coulda had mahomes

Who knew actually game planning and playing to a qbs strengths could do such a thing

As far as QB's go we could do alot worse than mitch just look at foles who all you herp derps clamored for
It’s not about “could do a lot worse than Mitch”. It’s about needing to do a lot better than Mitch.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

We coulda had mahomes

Perhaps we should wait until playing to his strengths results in beating a good team before we jump to conclusions.

Nagy sucks but 4M's problem has always been his seeming stregnths are very limited. Against better teams, it will be harder to hide his liabilities and easier to take away his very limited strengths.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s not about “could do a lot worse than Mitch”. It’s about needing to do a lot better than Mitch.
Im all for moving on from mitch he has shown he isnt an elite qb or the "franchise" qb we all want beleive me i get it
But there are alot of people around these parts who simply just completely shit all over anything good the bears qb does and deflect any reason that could have hindered said qb

Is it time to move on from mitch yep its been fail here in chicago but to spend so much time saying the guys is complete trash even while his play is improved is just asinine

This shit started with Cutler and continues to this day

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Perhaps we should wait until playing to his strengths results in beating a good team before we jump to conclusions.

Nagy sucks but 4M's problem has always been his seeming stregnths are very limited. Against better teams, it will be harder to hide his liabilities and easier to take away his very limited strengths.
We literally cannot say we actually know what and who Mitch Trubisky actually is at this point
When you have a HC who literally just says with his own two lips...he didnt know how to create an offence that played to mitch's strengths
So how can we even know
Hell how can we know about any of the players on offense at this point with such a clueless fuck as a hc

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Im all for moving on from mitch he has shown he isnt an elite qb or the "franchise" qb we all want beleive me i get it
But there are alot of people around these parts who simply just completely shit all over anything good the bears qb does and deflect any reason that could have hindered said qb

Is it time to move on from mitch yep its been fail here in chicago but to spend so much time saying the guys is complete trash even while his play is improved is just asinine

This shit started with Cutler and continues to this day

There is no evidence 4M has improved. He has always been able to put up good games against bad teams.

Improvement would be his doing this against good teams.

We literally cannot say we actually know what and who Mitch Trubisky actually is at this point
When you have a HC who literally just says with his own two lips...he didnt know how to create an offence that played to mitch's strengths
So how can we even know
Hell how can we know about any of the players on offense at this point with such a clueless fuck as a hc

Incorrect. We know his strengths are so limited that he needs an entire offense redesigned to succeed. We know he is not a transcendent talent that can excel in any scheme.

Alex Smith is mobile. Mahomes is mobile so mobile QBs with brains can succeed in this offense. 4M's problem is he doesnt have a brain capable of grasping anything more than a Fischer Price Offense.

Basically Bears meatballs are now saying Nagy is not at fault for not designing a John Fox offense for 4M after they all called for John Fox to be fired.

Yes he is great on rollouts but rollouts basically cut out half the field so all you saying again is he is good at a dumbed down O.

Last edited:

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is no evidence 4M has improved. He has always been able to put up good games against bad teams.

Improvement would be his doing this against good teams.
Yes i get it remy you hate mitch above all others and nothing else will do except him be outta town dw bud its coming we are watching his last few games and we will roar into 2021 with nick foles securely as the starting qb and maybe if we are lucky a mid first round qb pick

While we completely ignore the fact the HC just literally admitted he had no idea how too use Mitch Trubisky

Let that sink in

The HC in charge of developing our pick number 2 qb had no idea how too use HIM

Is it any fucking wonder the guy has struggled?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes i get it remy you hate mitch above all others and nothing else will do except him be outta town dw bud its coming we are watching his last few games and we will roar into 2021 with nick foles securely as the starting qb and maybe if we are lucky a mid first round qb pick

While we completely ignore the fact the HC just literally admitted he had no idea how too use Mitch Trubisky

Let that sink in

The HC in charge of developing our pick number 2 qb had no idea how too use HIM

Is it any fucking wonder the guy has struggled?

He had no idea in large part because 4M is a dummy. Again the offense you guys say he succeeds in cuts down half the field and makes his read like 2-3 WRs. This isnt high school. It is embarrassing that the No2 overall pick needs half the field eliminated to succeed because he is too dumb and slow to go through 4 or 5 receiver reads consistently.

Nagy is an idiot that deserves to be fired but I dont think he planned on needing a high school offense for 4M to succeed.

ImSure

Liked Posts:
MITCH ISN'T THE STORY.

They're saying that THE MOST IMPORTANT POSITION IN ANY SPORT ON THE PLANET has a player on a team and the coaches weren't designing stuff to take advantage of his strengths.

That's like telling Rodman to be a shooter.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
He had no idea in large part because 4M is a dummy. Again the offense you guys say he succeeds in cuts down half the field and makes his read like 2-3 WRs. This isnt high school. It is embarrassing that the No2 overall pick needs half the field eliminated to succeed because he is too dumb and slow to go through 4 or 5 receiver reads consistently.
So your a square peg into round holes guy cause round holes are better!

Is that you Matt Nagy?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So your a square peg into round holes guy cause round holes are better!

Is that you Matt Nagy?

No I am a Nagy sucks ass but so does 4M as he can only succeed in a John Fox offense.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Mitch has always looked better playing under center. I never understood all the shotguns with him.

the shotgun is predicated on the ability to pass protect at a high level so the QB can scan the field and attack into even the most expecting defenses.

Not only do we not have good pass protection but we have terrible understanding of defenses weaknesses as a whole.

Nagy is 100% his own worst enemy.

mecha

Liked Posts:
when did we assign Trubisky an acronym name too? what is a 4M exactly? Mako Mitch Mole-eye Menstruation?

I've always supported the fact that Trubisky was capable of doing shit. everyone acted surprised the last 2 years that he's done less of said shit. and whoever the QB coach is, they're not really working very well either, cause he has flawed mechanics like the last guy they ruined.

I'm sure whoever the next regime is comprised of will figure it out.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
when did we assign Trubisky an acronym name too? what is a 4M exactly? Mako Mitch Mole-eye Menstruation?

I've always supported the fact that Trubisky was capable of doing shit. everyone acted surprised the last 2 years that he's done less of said shit. and whoever the QB coach is, they're not really working very well either, cause he has flawed mechanics like the last guy they ruined.

I'm sure whoever the next regime is comprised of will figure it out.

Mustached Mental Midget Mitch