Mitch Trubisky - I'll just leave this here...

Bort

Liked Posts:
I still remember how hyped everyone was on here after that first preseason game lol. It's crazy how Mitch looked more comfortable in his first preseason game as a rookie than he did as a 4th year starter.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Remember when Jon Fox played him in a preseason game, took him out, and then was forced to put him back in when someone got injured?

Great work protecting the guy you traded up to get. Jon Fox was god awful.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Mitch had what it takes for the most part. He showed he had the physical skills, the physical toughness, the likeability. He lacked the mental toughness to survive in Chicago, he lacked a cohesive coaching staff that were able to truly continue his development as he lacked experience in college. It is almost like what got him drafted high was coached out of him and subsequently he didn't have the ability to persevere and got ate up in the wash.
It is funny looking back at all the possibilites that the Bears had at qb as they have all had good and bad, but if you could frankenstein them to build a qb, they would have a damn good one.
That leads to this draft. If CW is the end all be all, draft him and don't look back. Poles set the Bears up for this scenario last year and can't get greedy trying to do it again.
If CW and Maye are both much better than Fields, but also very close, then trade with Washington and take Maye and the picks and continue to build from there.
It does not matter if Fields goes elsewhere and finds success, or the qb not taken by the Bears has success, it only matters that the qb the Bears go with has sustained success.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I don't think Mitch is a very smart person. The same with Tebow and Tom Brady.

Like they just seem stupid.