Mitch Trubisky landing spots just keep getting better.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Shanahan in SF
Belichick in NE
and now
Sean Payton in NO.

With Nagy likely returning, no way he willingly stays in Chicago. That would be like turning down a job at Tesla to stay at Blockbuster.

He is going to sue the Bears for career neglect when he realizes what actual coaching and play calling looks like.

Last edited:

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Shanahan in SF
Belichick in NE
and now
Sean Payton in NO.

With Nagy likely returning, no way he willingly stays in Chicago. That would be like turning down a job at Tesla to stay at Blockbuster.

He is going to sue the Bears for career neglect when he realizes what actual coaching and play calling looks like.
If he goes to any of those teams it will be as a back up. Most likely the only team he could actually start the season for next year would be the Bears

msadows

Liked Posts:
Been saying for like two months now he's going to san fran with arob.

We'll end up signing Andy Dalton.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If he goes to any of those teams it will be as a back up. Most likely the only team he could actually start the season for next year would be the Bears

Doubtful.

Unless you expect those teams to draft Lance/Trask/Jones AND start them week 1. Which, I don't see happening.

The niners and saints specifically need a QB because they could be a playoff team.

Mitch is the best FA QB out there who isn't dak(Dak aint going no where).

Jimmy G is almost certainly gonna go to the Pats.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Been saying for like two months now he's going to san fran with arob.

We'll end up signing Andy Dalton.

Would is Trubiskys projected xontract?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
He'll have to, at least, compete for starting position anywhere he goes.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Dont even mention that clowns name

Wasn't he the third qb we were interested in this offseason? Dalton/Teddy/Foles? It wouldn't shock me to see us sign him lol.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Would is Trubiskys projected xontract?

Who the fuck knows.

My guess is he makes around what MM made, but a bit more. Like 2 years 12-15m.

Obviously if he shits on the packers today(Doubtful, knowing his track record vs. them) and wins us a playoff game he probably gets the transition tag from us. That also means Arob is prob gone.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Shanahan in SF
Belichick in NE
and now
Sean Payton in NO.

Great fit in SF
Terrible fit NE
Poor fit in NO.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After today's game no one except Mitchballs are going to care where he plays next year...as long as it's not Chicago.

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
I think he will have a legit chance to win the starting spot through a competition in NE or SF

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey, least we didn't go after Cam Newton like some geniuses on here said we should have.

Then again cam wouldn't have cost us a fucking 4th rounder.
Dalton...Worse than what we currently have

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Doubtful.

Unless you expect those teams to draft Lance/Trask/Jones AND start them week 1. Which, I don't see happening.

The niners and saints specifically need a QB because they could be a playoff team.

Mitch is the best FA QB out there who isn't dak(Dak aint going no where).

Jimmy G is almost certainly gonna go to the Pats.
I stand by my opinion. Mitch will not be the opening day starter(barring injuries) on any team except the Bears

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
Who the fuck knows.

My guess is he makes around what MM made, but a bit more. Like 2 years 12-15m.

Obviously if he shits on the packers today(Doubtful, knowing his track record vs. them) and wins us a playoff game he probably gets the transition tag from us. That also means Arob is prob gone.
Damn I’m going to be hurt about A Rob

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I dont buy it. It doesn't make any sense for SF to decide their SB QB, Garoppolo isnt good enough then go after a worse version of him in Trubisky. It only makes sense to me to get rid of Jimmy G if you're going with upside (younger, drafted QB) or with a sure upgrade.

Patriots also don't make sense to me as they'll have a ton of money too. They didnt spend on a QB this offseason, so it's doubtful to me they'd spend the money it'd take to sign Mitch (Bridgewater level contract) and still not even be sure they're getting better production.

Saints have Taysom Hill for 16M next year. Brees will retire, but they'll have trouble paying anyone this offseason, let alone a QB for 15-20Mil per season just to be in what I would assume would be a QB battle w/ Hill. They are like 78Mil over the cap for next year.