Mock Draft

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you can't bother to actually post your Mock... why post at all?

Some people can't get to your link.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
If Pace takes another receiver in the top 10 I will turn on him. Didn't like the White pick at the time and I don't want Ridley. Too many "good" WR's in the draft to take one in top 10. Not 1 WR looks great right now.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Here’s what I think aboot it.

913lVuP.gif

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Why is your overall score only a B when all the actual picks were at least A-? Doesn’t seem to work in terms of average?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We would literally have 1 guy rushing the passer from the edge.

Edge is as big a need as WR and they are found in 1 place, the top of the draft.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We would literally have 1 guy rushing the passer from the edge.

Edge is as big a need as WR and they are found in 1 place, the top of the draft.

Exactly, i think edge is a huge need for us. We can find free agent wide receivers, how many edge rushers are there in free agency? Ansah?

Nick80

Liked Posts:
I'll help dude out:

Picks:

Round 1 Pick 8: Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama (A-)

Round 2 Pick 7: Billy Price, C/OG, Ohio State (A)

Round 4 Pick 5: Anthony Averett, CB, Alabama (A+)

Round 4 Pick 15: Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A-)

Round 5 Pick 8: Brandon Parker, OT, North Carolina AT (A+)

Round 6 Pick 7: B.J. Hill, DT, North Carolina State (A+)

Round 7 Pick 6: Darius Leonard, OLB, South Carolina State (A+)

And I'm not a fan.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No viable OLB bugs me a bit.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Do you address a top ten rated defense or a bottom dwelling offense first? If you don't like a WR in the first, take the OG or LT, and go WR in the second. Bolster the top ten defense in free agency and later in the draft.

fatkid73

Liked Posts:
Do you address a top ten rated defense or a bottom dwelling offense first? If you don't like a WR in the first, take the OG or LT, and go WR in the second. Bolster the top ten defense in free agency and later in the draft.

It is a top 10 defense but half of it is about to hit the unrestricted FA market.

napo55

Liked Posts:
It is a top 10 defense but half of it is about to hit the unrestricted FA market.

With a substantial salary cap number to play with, I expect many of the FAs on the defense will be re-signed. The offense lacks healthy (O line), quality (WR) players who could be brought back. With a huge investment in a young QB, it's time to look at offense first. Of course our opinions mean nothing. Let's see where the GM and new coach go in free agency, which will determine what holes remain at draft time.

fatkid73

Liked Posts:
With a substantial salary cap number to play with, I expect many of the FAs on the defense will be re-signed. The offense lacks healthy (O line), quality (WR) players who could be brought back. With a huge investment in a young QB, it's time to look at offense first. Of course our opinions mean nothing. Let's see where the GM and new coach go in free agency, which will determine what holes remain at draft time.

I see where you are coming from, but I think to get quality FA's at our weakest defensive positions, you are going to have to break the bank. CB and OLB are two of the three biggest needs on this team. If you can find quality FA's at those positions, the money is astronomical. WR and OL seem to be the cheaper way to go via FA. I am not against drafting WR in rounds 2-4, but at #8, I think you have to go OLB. OLB, to me, is the biggest need this team has by far and the hardest(Most expesnive) to fill via free agency. Great pass rushers just don't hit the open market until they are past their prime.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
bahhhhh

Your score is: 21081 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 21 (BUF): Christian Kirk, WR, Texas AM (A-)
Round 1 Pick 22 (BUF): DaRon Payne, DT, Alabama (A-)
Round 2 Pick 7: Rashaan Evans, OLB, Alabama (A)
Round 2 Pick 10 (MIA): Ronnie Harrison, SS, Alabama (A)
Round 4 Pick 5: Tyquan Lewis, DE, Ohio State (A+)
Round 4 Pick 15: Dalton Schultz, TE, Stanford (A+)
Round 5 Pick 8: J.C. Jackson, CB, Maryland (A+)
Round 6 Pick 7: Taylor Hearn, OG, Clemson (A+)
Round 7 Pick 6: Tyrone Crowder, OG, Clemson (A+)

dawags

Liked Posts:
That's gonna leave a mark

If you are in need of of a few good laughs, google ........DARWIN AWARDS. They give them out every year for true stories about idiots who have removed themselves from the gene pool by doing stupid stuff that either resulted in their deaths or ability to reproduce. Some funny stuff.