Mock Drafts 2021

msadows

Liked Posts:

Well there goes both of the guys most like on this board back to back whoa

That was before last night.

Very slim chance wilson goes before fields now after the performance he had. Shit, if he repeats it against bama and wins the ship there is a serious chance he could go #1.

If fields goes #9, like this mock thinks he does, I trade up for him in a heartbeat and laugh at the nfl.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Also...I havent watched too much olinemen yet in this draft, but isn't vera-tucker projected to be a guard at the next level?

Why would we wan't him...lol.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Van Pelt never sleeps

msadows

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't take much stock into this guys mocks at all

If you want a decent mock go over to thedraftnetwork.

FYI, here is his mock from last year around this time:

He doesn't even have herbert going in the first round, but has eason going #12. Half his first rounders ended up 2nd or 3rd rounders.

Kinda hard to project a mock draft before teams get a good look at guy at the combine, but I guess when its nfl slow season there is only so much to discuss if you ain't a playoff team.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Also...I havent watched too much olinemen yet in this draft, but isn't vera-tucker projected to be a guard at the next level?

Why would we wan't him...lol.
A take you have I can 100% agree with. I think we have enough interior linemen going forward. Mustipher, whitehair, Daniels, bar is good enough don’t need a first round investment. Tackle on the other hand needs a serious upgrade preferably a lt

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
A take you have I can 100% agree with. I think we have enough interior linemen going forward. Mustipher, whitehair, Daniels, bar is good enough don’t need a first round investment. Tackle on the other hand needs a serious upgrade preferably a lt

I would throw a 5th round C/G into the mix to just keep everyone looking over their shoulder.

We need a 1st round OT who can come in and start at RT and compete/replace Leno long term at LT.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You can't put too much or anything at all into any of these mocks that come out from windy all the way to Kiper and McShay cause GM's, Scouts and Coaches have a totally different look at any of these kids then any of them do, especially Windy obviously. These so called draft experts are just having fun and get paid for doing this shit.

But here's another one anyway...LOL

So McShay said during the game last night that last year he had Leatherwood as a 2nd round pick and this year he has him as a 3rd round pick but this mock has us taking him at #20. Unless i heard that wrong which is quite possible with the whole drinking thing last night which i don't do much...LOL. I think many will like this mock draft though and if Trubisky is our guy for at least one more year then i like this mock as well.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
*Links awful fansided or sportsmockery article*

greg23

Liked Posts:
That was before last night.

Very slim chance wilson goes before fields now after the performance he had. Shit, if he repeats it against bama and wins the ship there is a serious chance he could go #1.

If fields goes #9, like this mock thinks he does, I trade up for him in a heartbeat and laugh at the nfl.

Unless Lawrence doesn't come out, had a career ending injury or is dead.....

There is ZERO chance that anyone takes Fields over him.