Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Haters called him slow.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Guy is a monster. Different running style than any back we've had recently. He's so fucking slippery, so hard to bring down.

He's fun as fuck to use in madden on ps5 btw, dudes only an 81, which imo is a BS rating. Should be at least mid 80's considering how good he's been. Still tho, he's hard to bring down. Not much in the moves department on madden but dude has defenders bouncing off him just like he does in real life.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I haven't played Madden in years but aren't the ratings based off the previous season? That rating seems more than fair to me if so.

Anyways, his stiff arm has been lethal. It's gotten him so many extra yards. Especially on stretch plays to the boundary.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I liked the pick when he was drafted. I'm glad the system has been geared more to actually utilize him the last month or so. he won't be Forte good, but if he's close then that's all you really could ask for.

Pace did put together a good team, outside of botching quarterback multiple times, it's unbelievable how much they underachieved because of BHVSDGHSGJH@#1234567890

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Guy is a monster. Different running style than any back we've had recently. He's so fucking slippery, so hard to bring down.

He's fun as fuck to use in madden on ps5 btw, dudes only an 81, which imo is a BS rating. Should be at least mid 80's considering how good he's been. Still tho, he's hard to bring down. Not much in the moves department on madden but dude has defenders bouncing off him just like he does in real life.
I've played online with the bears and even Patterson can actually be effective on inside zone runs lol. Also madden updates the rosters every week and Mitch is still rated a 69 lol.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
How can we not like no Patterson at RB today. Play calling and a desire to block are working!

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
qqqq
He can't outrun a 4.4 defensive back so he's obviously slow.

Turns out 95% of the rb's in the league are slow.
if they have the angle ofc not most people cant

Southside

Liked Posts:
Montgomery is averaging 105.8 yards per game since the bye, I think it's crazy how he's never really mentioned whenever we talk about the teams' improvement. All of the talk about whether or not to resign Trubisky has overshadowed Montgomery, Montgomery to me has been the MVP of the team since the bye.