Mooney & Smith OUT!!

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On paper the Bears have about as much chance as the Vikings last year. Lets hope the Aints choke again.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Guess its Miller time.

Guy better step up, or he better shut up for the entire offseason.
Does he talk much during the offseason?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I keep saying this, but ejack did just fine last year. He has his best year in coverage of any of his 4 in the league thus far. Yes, he didn't have turnovers, but he covered the slot a ton and only gave up a 57 passer rating against.

If it was just the scheme, eddie would have sucked last year too. Pagano was here last year. Mack had 50% more pressures last year too.
No, he didn’t did fine last year, he even called it his worst year ever. The defense has been its a steady decline since he took over, specially the pressure, and ti hour pressure it exposes the secondary.

msadows

Liked Posts:
No, he didn’t did fine last year, he even called it his worst year ever. The defense has been its a steady decline since he took over, specially the pressure, and ti hour pressure it exposes the secondary.

Advanced stats disagree.

And that article reinforces exactly what I stated. He didn't have turnovers, thats why it was a bad year, but his passer rating against for playing in the slot a quarter of the time was excellent.

This year not only does he not have turnovers, hes giving up as bad of a passer rating as 2018 and 2019 COMBINED. Pair that with the flag football bullshit he does on tackles and you have one of the worst FS's in the nfl.

I'm sorry, you can blame pagano for the scheme, but eddie sucking is purely on him.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Advanced stats disagree.

And that article reinforces exactly what I stated. He didn't have turnovers, thats why it was a bad year, but his passer rating against for playing in the slot a quarter of the time was excellent.

This year not only does he not have turnovers, hes giving up as bad of a passer rating as 2018 and 2019 COMBINED. Pair that with the flag football bullshit he does on tackles and you have one of the worst FS's in the nfl.

I'm sorry, you can blame pagano for the scheme, but eddie sucking is purely on him.
This secondary, including Fuller, liege off of pressure, once that’s absent, they become average or les s than average and Ejack 2019 was his worst season, So far, he even admitted it.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Shut up cocksucker.
It was a serious question. I know he is a crip gang member but I don't hear a lot about his offseason chatter.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Miller is too busy snapping necks and cashin checks to be a Twitter warrior in the off season

msadows

Liked Posts:
This secondary, including Fuller, liege off of pressure, once that’s absent, they become average or les s than average and Ejack 2019 was his worst season, So far, he even admitted it.

I agree with your first part, but no way on the second.

This is by far eddies worst season in the NFL.

Like you said, a lot of it has to do with pressure, but the guy also forgot how to cover and tackle evidently.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
ANNNND.....WE'RE FUCKED!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They didn't have a chance with them anyway

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I agree with your first part, but no way on the second.

This is by far eddies worst season in the NFL.

Like you said, a lot of it has to do with pressure, but the guy also forgot how to cover and tackle evidently.

Well, it was his worst season then. Now it’s this one. Without pressure you need to cover a lot more time, hence his drop on that stat.
Basically Fangio scheme made him, and more players look better than they were. In some cases a lot better.
You take away the pressure and the entire defense looks like this.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
Honestly think our only chance at this point down these two is if trubisky gets benched/hurt and playoff Foles comes off the bench and goes nuclear.